Reviews for Loathing You
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Can you please make more? I really want to know the ending!
dolorousity chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Ahahahaha yes. Yeeees. This is awesome.
SkittleE chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Oh, I saw this on DA! Will it ever be updated, or has it been abandoned?
Topaz18 chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
I love this plot! I like your human!GLaDOS! I wonder why people out the exclamation mark there... Doesn't matter! I like the fact that GLaDOS got put into Caroline and the tension and all that! Please continue this story! Please!
Emmalyn chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Just wanted to chime in and say I didn't think this was OOC at all! Also, I love WheatDOS, and you write it adorably. That is all. :D
sentientInsanity chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
onetrackmind Incinerator room?

... I sense the potential for Spacosity in this. :D /onetrackmind
ReflectedGrace chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Aah! I love it! I think your human!GLaDOS is quite good! The idea of GLaDOS ytrapped in a human body is so interesting, and the crisis throwing her and Wheatley together is great.

I can't wait to see what happenes next! I like how it's got plot, and Wheatley's voice is quite good!
GLaDHal chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
she doesnt seem too out of character. good chapter anyway.
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Please continue~!
unmorality chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Awesome! I can't wait for more!
TheNumberNineIsEight chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
:3 oh this is just wonderful. keep writing please~
profile to be deleted chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
I just have to echo what I said in he previous chapter (eff all good it was as an actual critique/review) - I just love how unpredictable this story is already. It's just so.. ah! A breath of fresh air!

I'm off to follow/stalk you on Tumblr now cause you're cool.
GLaDHal chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
a wonderful chapter yet again. cant wait for more.
nintendocookies chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
i am so pleased with this chapter, especially since i had just read the last chapter only a few seconds earlier, please update soon! i can't wait to see what glados has in store!
nintendocookies chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
This story is so amazing, so many cliff hangers, you're killing me!