Reviews for Pawn
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Poor sex-starved Ron indeed.

The backstory about Hermione's letters and Draco's ruse to recapture them from his father was a bit difficult to follow but I got the gist of it. The mystery of what Craven is plotting is going well. In the past I focused more on his downright evil nature. Now I'm curious to find out his grand master plan.
handidandi chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Wow! This story is wayyyyy dark! I can't wait to see how it ends. Woow!
alanna2654 chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
u r a brilliant writer although you still hvnt answered many questions. bt then again i spose thts part of the charm-to wait on edge of the stool waitin for u to review
articcat621 chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
I love your stories! I get so excited when I get my alert for a new chapter. Please keep it up!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
It is nice to see Harry's sensitive side the way you've written it. He doesn't quite trust his own senses about Hermione, so he asks Ron for his opinion. Unfortunately, Ron has the emotional sensitivity of a teaspoon, or whatever that line by Hermione was in the series. Unfortunately, it's also Harry who steered Hermione toward Aldridge.

The chilling, enotionless manipulation of the kiss that Hermione experienced was well written. Good job conveying the horror of a man who had such power to enthrall women but who felt absolutely no passion.

The reveal of Draco's "horrible" Hogwarts-days crime is going to be interesting. But clearly Hermione has a child with Draco after the reveal, so that entire scenario will be interesting when you reveal it.
Black Devil Car chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
More please, another great chapter. I thought we were going to get some answers but not today I guess. Until next time!
ilovefireyredheads chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
i am so sorry it has taken me this long to catch up! i love reading this story! i am driving myself mad trying to figure it out! please clarify for me, unless you will later, if ron and harry know hermione is unhappy with craven AND why she is even with him? is it all part of some grand scheme? anyway, wonderful story, a thrilling three chapters!

ilovefireyredheads
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
Wow. This story is so dark! I feel so awful for Hermione - I just want her to kill Craven in his sleep! And poor Claire D: I hope Hermione gets some SWEEEEET revenge on him soon and makes him suffer .

Update soon! :D
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
I don't have any specific comments about this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what other clues turn up and what history is revealed about Draco, Hermione and Aldridge. I wouldn't mind seeing Adrianna getting some from Ron, either.
maripas chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Now i do love Draco's attitude
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
The intrigue is keeping me interested. Aldridge is such a smooth operator. It's chilling.
maripas chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
aWSOME!
CastielsLlama chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
This is an amazing story! The original characters seem interesting and well rounded. I love the flashbacks. It has a very Law and Order feel to it, too, with Harry and Ron. Fantastic! Please keep it up! I look forward to the next chapters!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
So it all started with a kiss. I do have to wonder if it was all part of Aldridge's plan or if it was spur of the moment.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
The clarification helps to differentiate the time of events.

The suspense is growing. Luna and Blaise seem to be in on the "secret." Just how did Hermione and Draco get separated after having Claire? This intrigue keeps me reading.