Reviews for EO Challenge: A Nose For Trouble
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Yep, gotta be dusty in there. Dean must have snorted a whole lot of it to be having trouble. A hunter wouldn't be any good with a dust allergy.

Poor boy! :(
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Bobby definitely needs a maid service to come spend a week cleaning while he and the Winchesters paint and do outside repairs.
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Haha. What a great visual the dialog/sound effects create.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
LOL! Awesome backround sound honey – I could see and hear it in 3D ... poor boys. Loved Sam's lines about that really complicated sigil ... I bet translating these two languages would take another night in that dustbin Bobby calls his home (sorry Bobby - love you anyway!)

xx Kate
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
LOL, Bobby could probably use a maid, but HOW would he explain all his crazy books? Good drabble!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
LMAO! Dust...it may not have yellow eyes or black eyes, but it's still evil. GREAT JOB!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh, I knew you get a sneeze or two in there when I read dust was the WoW...good job!
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Another funny one gob job Dizzo
KatyMM chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Speaking as someone who sneezes a lot, I can only sympathise with poor Dean! LOL Good fun Dizzo!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
LOL Very cute. Yeah, I can imagine Bobby's place is very dusty. :-)
Tifaching chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
LOL, I love sneezy Dean!
masondixon chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hilarious! (And I can probably do maid service on certain days...you know, the days Dean and Sam are visiting).

Thank You.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I have Kleenex UltraBalm if he needs them!

Bev xx
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Loved it, especially how you alternated between Sam talking and Dean's miserable effects of a cold. Fantastic use of the word as well :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/11/2011