Reviews for The Steep Price For What We Believe
SRgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Ok I very rarely review, mainly because I often feel I dont have the words to say, but this fic moved me to tears Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Sorry I didn't read this at the time it was intented for - though I feel it is a sentement that is unfortunately never far from us daily. Thank you for this pointent and well writen piece.
finlaure chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
My father served in the United States Air Force for almost 22 years, including 2 tours of Veit Nam. So my heart is with you as a fellow military family member. If it is any comfort our church prays every Sunday for the protection of our military.

I almost made it through the service on Sunday for 9/11 until they played Taps. Then I held my mother's hand and cried.

I didn't get half way through this with out the tears starting and had to start reading again after I got the tears over.

Thank you for this Powerful and moving story. I just wish more people would realize what is given for them to be free. Maybe they will after reading your story. Thank you.
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
A truly touching piece!

Thank you very much for sharing!
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
The Steep Price For What We Believe is a story that is heartbreakingly realistic, powerfully moving, and thought provokingly intense.
mummacass chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
omfg what a powerful story.
msv713 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Thank you. That was amazing.
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I feel like, and I know, that I have just read something very personal. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
*cries* this is a very hard day... you did a great job on this story... you captured it just right... love it...