Reviews for Charade's Excellent Adventure
Wyolake chapter 42 . 12/22/2012
Don't really know what to say here. It's always nice to know an author has a definite vision for his/her story, but it's a bittersweet discovery to see it like this. I would have greatly enjoyed reading your full work, but I guess it just wasn't to be.

But thanks for posting the outline so we can get some closure. And don't forget to mark your fic 'Complete.'

Best of luck!
melgonzo chapter 41 . 11/5/2012
Thanks for the update!
Sakura Lisel chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
Hey about Nathaniel being an uncle to Deliah's child didn't you make a mistake? Deliah was ALREADY pregnant with her 'first child' when she was united with Nathanial in Dragon Age Awakenings, so depending on how many YEARS its been since those days leading up Anders becoming a Gray Warden, fusing with Justice after they beat Mother and Architect, and Anders fleeing Ferelden to live in Kirkwall up until now, Deliah should be on her SECOND or THIRD child (if she really is pregnant AGAIN) by now with the FIRST one already LONG out of her YEARS AGO, so how is her current unborn child Nathaniels FIRST niece or nephew?
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Um... exactly WHY is Charade referring to Carver as her COUSIN in the letter she's writing to him? They BOTH know their NOT related to each other and are just telling people that so she won't be alone in the world, but WHY is she referring to him as her cousin for real in the letter she sent instead of just writing a NORMAL letter that doesn't refer to the false family ties they have? *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wait but isn't Cassandra one of the GOOD guys since she's working with Leilianna to look for the missing Hero of Ferelden AND the Champion of Kirkwall to save the world? *lol* so why would she kill Cullen just to get info out of him? The fact that Leilianna is working with her should mean Cassandra isn't THAT bad a person if the bard is with her. *lol*
Wyolake chapter 39 . 9/9/2012
Just finished a marathon read of the story. It's been a pleasure to watch your writing and story grow and evolve from the beginning. You've woven Charade's story into the canon narrative very well and it looks like the upcoming departures are going to fit well. Good job, and keep it up!
Marli-chan Tuchanka chapter 37 . 8/8/2012
Cute chapter! :D Cuteness. 3
Marli-chan Tuchanka chapter 36 . 8/3/2012
333 -w- Another wonderfully awesome chapter! But the "Are you shitting me?" made me laugh so hard! XDD 3
Marli-chan Tuchanka chapter 35 . 7/30/2012
Cuuuuuuuute! -w- Love it! 3
Guest chapter 34 . 7/10/2012
*Waves arms like a maniac* Looking forward to the next update! Excited! 3 D
melgonzo chapter 34 . 7/8/2012
I am loving this story.
Aaron W chapter 33 . 6/26/2012
So Garrett is now the Champion of Kirkwall. I liked how this was different, how Hawke used Charade's life rune and defeated the Arishok (straight out of the destiny trailer) althought Meredith proclaiming him champion of kirkwall was a bit abrupt the reaction was different, in game the nobles were cheering, in this fic they were a bit scared and uncomfortable around him, but after they were held captive by the quanari it's understandable, maybe that will die down when Hawke and the rest return to Kirkwall.

About the second chapter I like how you did the side mission with Zevran with Hawke's family being with the Dailish. I think Alistair is getting a suspecious with the runes that Charade made, I like that Fenris moved his rune to the left when Hawke complained about his injury. I love to see what happens next. Things are really heating up now. Keep it up
Marli-chan Tuchanka chapter 33 . 6/26/2012
Yay! Zevran! XD Also poor Charade, she must feel a bit like the circle mages in Ferelden it's a curse/it's a gift. :D
Marli-chan Tuchanka chapter 32 . 6/18/2012
! I got a mention! -n- And YAY Garrett used the move he uses in the trailer thing! I wish my Hawke could do that. ( But she couldn't. She managed anyway...by running around in circles of course. Exciting! D
Aaron W chapter 31 . 6/14/2012
I'm liking the interesting differences in this story. Interesting that Carver's confession was the thing that made Sabastien decide to go back to Starkhaven. I like the tradition that Carver and Hawke made to their mother and of course their talk of Leliana I can't wait when Hawke, Carver (If he's still in Kirkwall) and Isabella see Leliana again. I wonder if Charade will meet Leliana, I think they'll get along well, she'll need some more friends. I think the argument between Carver and Hawke was interesting. Two steps forward and two steps back, hopefully they'll talk and everything will work out. I like the story so far keep it up