Reviews for Someone Like You
brennanslust chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Very moving and sad; well written!
Fallen.so.Far chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Not going to lie...I burst into tears reading this and I don't often cry when reading stories but I am a B&B shipper through and through. What and how you wrote it was really beautiful and showcases your talent! For a one-shot, I loved it and I tend to avoid these! Please keep writing :)
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I cried, I mean cried sobbed like a baby... In the end I loved the story because it was so different but I would have hater it if it wasn't fort the ending : )
myantiquewinter chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This was excellent! I cried, and I don cry often during my reading. So good job I guess! Keep writing often, maybe one day you'll be a best seller novelist like brennan! You definitely jabe the skills!
hjpstarwars chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This is a really good story it made me cry.
JayBee188 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh, god...you made me cry so much. This particularly struck me, as this last year, I really was dying. I got to the point where any day, my heart could have simply stopped. In that time, my...best friend... moved on. Shortly after I said no (because I was sick, didn't want to worry him). A pretty blonde named Haley. She's still with him. I've only seen him once in the last six months...when before, it was almost every day for six years. I'm hoping to wake up soon, only to find it was just a dream- which I know is false. I've already lost my chance, and currently trying to overcome whatever the hell is wrong with me. So...yeah, I have absolutely no one. No family, no friends. So I blab in reviews like this because I have to get things out of my head.
*sigh*
Great story.
ClaireBear32796 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love this story but it always makes me cry.
heron14 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
great story, great song
dorisbay chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
.. you made me cry!..

.. and then you made me smile..

Thanks for both!
UDon'tGet2GetMeBack chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Whoa! You scared me there, I even cried. Glad it was just a nightmare. Great story!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
great take on the song and excellent ending. look forward to more soon and can't wait to see the show and how they are coping with a baby on the way.
everydaydreams chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Thankfully I didn't stop reading after the first part!Beautiful story and grest twist at the end.
thorteso chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
OK, I was in tears after the first part. I don't usually read songfics or song-inspired fics, but this one was great. Thanks for sharing!
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
OMG that was an amazing story! In the beginning of it I didn't realise that Brennan was really sick, I thought she'd just gotten older. But then when I read the part about Brennan dying it brought me to tears :(. Poor Brennan. Amazing!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Hi there,

Whew! A dream! What a nightmare!

Ger