Reviews for Becoming a Master
OseanSoldier chapter 28 . 3h ago
There were a few errors here and there, but you said you were going to fix them up so there is no point in elaborating. It is still weird having Indigo be human again... He made such a good Lucario. Anyway, nice chapter again and I look forward to your next one.
FtDLulz chapter 28 . 4h ago
Yay for chapters!
OseanSoldier chapter 27 . 3/14
Great chapter again. It does a nice job setting up this final arc. I kind of miss Indigo being a Lucario, but oh well. He is still as great a character as ever.

I look forward to what you have planned next, it should prove to be most interesting.
fractalman chapter 10 . 3/13
may i remind you that as a part steel type, lucario is not quite so weak to psychic as a pure fighting type?

Anyways, nice blend of manga and anime personalities.
Kaylevishot chapter 26 . 3/13
Oh my goddddd, I DIED SO HARD! XDDDDDDD
"She purred, acting like an overgrown child, or a fangirl. That is to say, without much in the way of brains"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OMG I HAVE SEEN IDIOT OTAKU GIRLS ACTUALLY DO THAT AND I DIIIIEEEEDDD! XDDD
The horror scene thingy with the crazy chick was a little generic, but holy hell was I able to visualize every freakin detail. That girl is Scary, man!
I don't normally read fanfictions, or even think about reviewing! But your story is AWESOME, and I was feeling the urge to rape the caps lock anyways. Awesome story!
Levi over and OUT *salutes*
Thousandcrystals chapter 26 . 3/13
This hurts, a little. Why must you rain on my ships, lovely K-tori-san? T_T
I would leave a longer review, but I cannot. My heart hurts too much for poor Roy, left to worry endlessly about a girl who doesn't even think he'll notice she's gone...
Writing that is making me sad again. Everything else was wonderful, ect.
*takes poor fangirl feels away* TT
fractalman chapter 8 . 3/13
I've seen longer. :P
fractalman chapter 7 . 3/13
NITPICK: Detect dodges, protect blocks.
You described protect, but said detect.
fractalman chapter 6 . 3/13
AHAHAHA! That eevee :3
fractalman chapter 3 . 3/13
AHAHAH!

Beware the quiet ones.
OseanSoldier chapter 26 . 3/3
Great chapter again. I am all to familiar with "chapter too long, I quit modz" Reached 14k once and was just done. I look forward to what your next chapter/story will bring.
Anonytodd chapter 26 . 3/1
Wow. Um. Wow. You've just given my nightmares more fuel, you know.
That creepy bitch Nialee will be starring in them. From now on. Wow.
Anata-wo chapter 25 . 2/6
Wait. WAIT. NO FRIGGIN WAY ARE YOU STOPPING THIS HERE. DX Whhhhyyyyy? I was like, oh I can read one more chapter, and then you pulled THIS crap! Write another one, right NAO. :
Ok, first off, and I totally would have forgotten about these if I hadn't gone back after reading he ending here, who the hell is Nikki? That creepy Froslass mentioned her, and it's gonna bug me. Also, Shiro is hot, Violet is lucky, and I wish he'd been around for longer. *all drama, all the time* Indigo had better be good looking, or I'mma quit. I need my fangirl feels, or I shall die. *ok, I'll read anyways. Still*
Aaaannnd, I just left a huge review, so you should be done now. Right? Right. XD Finish. Hurry. Wait, no don't finish, drag the story on forever so it never ends. :D GAH, going away now.
Commando64 chapter 25 . 2/6
Quite. Simply. One of the best pokemon Fics I have ever read. I would love it so much if you can update.
Thousandcrystals chapter 24 . 1/31
I finally got around to reading the new chapter, and I'll have you know I actually cried. Indigo outdid himself in terms of sheer power and maturity. Masterfully written, in a way that exceeded all my wildest expectations for a followup. This is honestly written like a movie. You play our emotions like a stupid harp.
Until next time, good bye.