Reviews for Skin Deep
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ieeeeeeeee,

Cute. Angsty, and poor Dean. ;A; But cute, still.

- Crystal
AlyLeo93 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
awwww :D
Miss Mudblood chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Very powerful! I love how you conveyed Dean's thoughts about being in Hell and how his dream with Cas being strung up on the rack affected him. Fantastic job. Also, just a quick apology for favouriting so many stories today! I just love your writing!

Your reader,

Miss Mudblood
Mad Server chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Man. That was hot and sweet and credible and insightful and awesome.
Padua Burke chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was intense. And sexy. :) I took a look at some of your other Cas/Dean stories, and you write them so well! I gotta say though that this one is my favorite! Keep writing!
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I really love the way you write Cas. The dichotomy of his character - old and wise, yet naive and trusting - shows through very well. Also, Dean's nightmare broke my heart a little. Good job.
Shadow Angel Castiel chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
oh this was good! you should continue it put more chapters. could get very interesting ;)
AgentPufferfish chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Love it! :D
akuma-river chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow. That was something.

So many emotions and directions this story invokes.

Wonderfully done.
Vampy chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Very beautiful story. I like the pace, it all feels so delicate, like a heavy silence... Also the ending was very good and original! Write many more! ;) V.
LadyUndomiel chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
As mean as it sounds, I hope you never finally fill out your kink bingo card, cause I really look forward to these wonderful little one shots you put out. My Destiel fix is starting to depend on them. xD
Webster chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh, the INTENSITY, the immediacy, the intimacy... I love this.