Reviews for The Legend of Salara Walker
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is excellent! I like that it's so plausible, it fits perfectly with how we see Solara (I checked Wikipedia for the spelling) at the end of the movie, going off into the world with a purpose in mind. That's the overarching symbolism of the movie, the call to share the Gospel with others. It would probably be harder and wrought with violence for Solara, but I like that you gave her a happy ending. Nicely done. God bless you!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Good fic. I especially like that you ended your story with that wonderful quote from the Bible, the book of God, (book of Eli if you like, because Eli's name mean : "my God") I don't understand either why there are not more fanfics about this movie.
Fallout2012 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I couldn't agree with you more, this site needs more fics for Book of Eli. This was really good and i'm happy i found it, job well done sir
wabi7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was awesome! Loved every bit of it! I agree there needs to be more FF of the Book of Eli ! This is definitely going into my Faves! Great job! I want to write a FanFiction now!
Gaby chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Definitely a winner! Lovely!
Senoigh chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very well done. I'm always amazed at people that can write drabbles or short one-shots and still have all the necessary details and information put in in such a captivating and succinct way; my stories go on forever lol. This is a really interesting continuation from the movie, having Salara follow Eli's teachings by bringing his words home but also having her search for other survivors and essentially mapping the new world.

This is emo-nerd from DA btw :)
Celicam chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I liked it, as I did the movie. Very thought-provoking.
Viktor Mayrin chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That. Was. FANTASTIC!

I loved "The Book of Eli"! It's the first post-apocalyptic movie with Hope as a major theme. And that's all kinds of awesome.
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Its an acquired taste it seems.

One sip at a time. Its not every age you see a movie which protrays a blindspot only few are humble enough to admit.

Loved this piece.
george17 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
One reason there may not be many fics about the movie is that in some ways it was kind of a lame movie. Start with the whole premise. Of all the copies of the Bible printed none in the US survived? That's ludicrous. Even the tiniest village would have had one and so would almost all rural houses which would have survived a nuclear war. It just has a really silly premise. Sure it's got some good action scenes and stuff and I'm not saying it wasn't a decent movie to watch but you really had to ignore the outrageously silly premise that the whole movie was based upon!

Your fic is nicely done and if someone did buy into the movie then this fic is a very logical followup to it. I read it because I got the alert and it is a good story so this is not a flame of your fic. Just my thoughts on what bothered me while watching that movie in response to your AN. There are plenty of movies where you think of plot holes once it is over but it is really bad if you find yourself thinking it was a really dumb idea while watching what is otherwise a very good movie.