Reviews for Just Like the Changing Seasons
zuckerwuerfelchen chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Nicely done. It is very Narcissa-like to be polite, but to be it thanks to her upbringing.
selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I love how the first chapter opens up; it's very plausible for Remus to only be there for Sirius. I love the way that you had the two of them meet! The fact that Narcissa feels that it is her duty to be polite to Remus only because of her blood status seems to be so in character to me, and I absolutely adore it! I really love the end of the chapter, about how this becomes an obsession of Narcissa's. Even though I don't like the idea of this couple at all, I do think that you portrayed it really well. Great job!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Oh, Narcissa, so naive...good chapter. :) looking forward to more! :D
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Well, as they say, so far so good. As in, REALLY good. You've convinced me that Narcissa is clearly infatuated with Remus, even though a) I've never read the pairing and b) I am a strong Sirius/Remus shipper. But this was just perfect. The description of how she sees him is a spot-on Lupin (so cute ) and I totally think that if Cissy wasn't married to Lucius (or a lesbian slut) then it would make perfect sense for the two of them to be together, because they both seem the perfect bookish, quiet, shy type- made for each other! It's really well written, I like how she is overwhelmed with her family, but Moony brings with him this touch of unreality, which is just exactly what she needs. She doesn't need to pretend around him, it's something everyone needs in another. Well done AB, will be back :3
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Never thought of this pair before. Seems very cool. :) hope she finds out he's a werewolf and what her reaction is. XD looking forward to more! :D
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Interesting pairing, espcially for you. Great job. God bless.