Reviews for Wind Through the Burning Sakura
crazyuser chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
i really love this fic!
princessbells chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Esta estória é fantástica, estou super ansiosa pra poder ver o próximo capítulo!
melioko chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
This is... awsome! The flashback is really sweet, but the secon half of the story is definitely my favorite part!
I love how you made Madara and Katsuro interact! They are both too stubborn and too proud to admit they need eachother, yet you managed to make palpable Madara's worry for his son's health, without him being out of character.
It's really sad to think Katsuro feels like that... He's sure his own father doesn't love him and prefers his brother and sister to him! But of course he couldn't try to explain Madara his suffering, so he just decided to become... even more grumpy than his father in order to gain his attention...
I hope to read more about Madara and Katsuro's relationship in SotM! And I also hope to see more Madara and his children playing in the snow! XD
Rouge chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
This was cute. I liked the little winter haori - it was just a detail that sttod out to me.

Sorry for the terrible review, my soul has been devoured by Nano.
serp-derp chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
x3 Naww...Author-san! That was lovely!
Rouge chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
As I mentioned, this is my favourite of all these oneshots. Yuzuki is BECOMING THE MATRIARCH, slowly but steadily. (It also amused me how you made it sound like the wifely role originally belonged to Izuna before she came along. *snerk*) Also: old man Natori. YES. This is the version that must make the final cut.

He called her fat. *laughs* "He cursed the fact that he hadn't had sex in several weeks, Takara noting wanting to put out for him since she was now pregnant and there hadn't been any battles against the Senju and his brother had that harpy in his room." I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE HASHIMADA AND MADAIZU. DON'T THINK I DIDN'T. *cackles*
BrichuBoo chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
I was excited when I saw you updated! (: Loved this one, I would be pissed to if I were Yuzuki, uhh Madara, Madara, Madara. Anyways I can't wait to see what else you come up with, and I can't wait until you update Sotm! (:
melioko chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Oh, I love it!
It made me remember how much I miss Sacrament of the Moon!
Madara and Yuzuki are just perfect, when they are together, even coming from different worlds. Well, maybe the fact they're so different makes them perfect together...
And I really like Natori! I hope he'll become part of Sacrament; I'm curious to know more about him and his life with Mieko. And I also hope he'll help Yuzuki find her place in the clan.
Just a little thing, don't you think Emi was a bit too... harsh? Yuzuki can be "tanin", but still, she's Madara's wife, Madara's property. I'm sure the clan leader won't be happy if his servants beat his wife, challanging his authority. The man, who let other people touch his wife, is considered a weak man, isn't him?
Anyways, I don't think you failed with Madara. I really like the way you characterize him! You can describe his feelings and thoughts, you can make him human, without him being out of character. That's what I appreciate of your stories!
I hope to read more soon!
Mr. Soze chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I am sorry, but your story is boring. Three chapters in and there is still no form of conflict presented, or even hinted. Any type of story, movie, or show has conflict that either gets resolved or it doesn't. That's what makes it interesting; seeing characters overcome challanges and situations. It makes the story progress. And there were really a lot of chances to make it interesting. Her mother's death, her being handed too Madara, their entire relationship process,etc. The weird shuriken attack(?) attemp. What happened to that? I am sorry if you do introduce conflict in the next couple chapters, but I am not going to be there to read it, because while first chapter was interesting and enjoyable, the others did not follow and continue with the flow, you just cut it off. Please take this as advice, I do not mean to flame this story. Some things just irk me.
Iroka chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
So short and so cute!
melioko chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Oh, this is soooo sweet! You really should write more fluff!
I would be curious to know the exact words he was whispering in her ear... Also, I like to think there was a bit of sadness in his voice, because she didn't respond to his love, pretending to be asleep. I'm sure Yuzuki rarely had a chance to cuddle with her husband and shower him with her love. For the most of the time he just kept her away, with his cold and arrogant attitude. That's why she was so afraid to let him know she was awake. She just didn't want to break that little love spell!
Peanut-Alien-Ninja-Girl chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
...Is it possible to get diabetes from reading something? Because that was so sweet I don't doubt it.
That's a really cute drabble. I think I might just have had my share of sugar for the day :)
koolkat44 chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Short and sweet, I like it.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012

"That was cute," says Erika's beta-reader.
Shaded Silvering Grey chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
I love your works, and yes, OMG, you wrote fluff! I love it, really. I think it was so sweet, Yuzuki listening to Madara.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »