Reviews for Wind Through the Burning Sakura
melioko chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Madara is always so cute, when he have to deal his children without Yuzuki's help. They make him show the best part of him! I wonder if sometimes Yuzuki leaves him alone on pourpose...

In this story Hikari gave him the good excuse to get some rest and forget his paperwork, even if she had to work hard to catch his attention... but she's Uchiha after all. She has to be stubborn! XD

But I can also understand Madara very well... Study and work, when outside is just too hot, is really annoying and irritating... I can imagine why he was being so mean to poor little Hikari...

The last image is just too sweet with father, daughter and the family cat sleeping altogether!
bj21 chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Finally, I found some time off to review! I am VERY EPICALLY sorry for the lateness... TTTT

First of all, Hikari's f*ckin adorable. :3 Her ways of grabbing her father's attention are just too cute! And just to say, Madara totally deserved getting his hair pulled. That's what you get for ignoring your adorable daughter. *nod*

But the ending was cute Some father-daughter nap time (along with the cat XD).
BrichuBoo chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
My heart smiles everytime I read this one! - I love it! I could read your drabbles everyday for the rest of my days, and never get tired of them! I really am looking forward to your next installment! (: Please make it soon.
BrichuBoo chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Awww this one is just plain sweet (: I love, love, love it! How good this one and chapter 9 is too me is just to good to even put or describe in wordst! it is just that good! I love it! Please keep up the good work!
BrichuBoo chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
I felt really bad for madara. It made my eyes hurt when I read about him having to gouge his own out xD Uhh. Everytime my eyes hurt! Lol

But besides that I really loved it!
BrichuBoo chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I felt so bad when Yuzuki had to cut her long hair! I have been there and I hated it and cried. Lol. But I think it is sweet when they compliment each other. It shows to me in a way that they are starting to get more comfy around each other. It is sweet I just love it!
BrichuBoo chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
This one made me cry and angry at the same time! I loved it tho, I love the emotion you put into writting it because I can say as a reader I really feel it myself. Keep up the good work!
BrichuBoo chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
When I first started reading this and learning what happened and all it really, really, really, made me sad, and feel really bad for Madara. This has to be the really tear jerking emotional drabble that I have read. (:
BrichuBoo chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
I love how sweet the alone time with Madara and Yuzuki is! It kinda shows his vunirable side, in a way. (: I know I said this before but I can't wait to read what you come up with next!
BrichuBoo chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I really, really, really love the parenting you set with Madara and yuzuki with their children! Escpecailly with Madara (: It is really cute! And I can't wait to read more of what you have in store!
Shaded Silvering Grey chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
I rather liked the last chapter. Hm, just for the heck of it, I'll add this story to my favorites.
Juliedoo chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Wow. Just wow. The writing is wonderful, your grammar is good (I think I fell a little bit in love with you for that) and the world you've created is so in depth, so plausible, that it FEELS like it's canon. I hope you continue this! n_n
BrichuBoo chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love, love, love this! I think you should write more to it :3
bj21 chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Heheh... Speckles... XD

Ran is so much like Madara, it's funny. XD

Now I can really see the difference between Katsuro and Ran. Ran really is stronger and less sensitive than Katsuro since he isn't easily intimidated, even when Madara's Sharingan showed.

When I got to the part where Ran asked Madara if he was going to beat him and Madara hugged him and told him he wasn't going to, I literally just went 'AWWW'. :3 I think if they ever really showed Madara as a father, it would be just as you portrayed him. Strict, but caring, though he never really shows it a lot. XD

And... I'm guessing Hikari was already born at this point, right? So it's interesting to see how Madara only says 'You and your brother are very precious to me'... Very interesting.
melioko chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
I just love Ran! He's so much like Madara. Brave, self-confident, and a tad bit arrogant I'm sure there's no one else in the clan that would dare talk to Madara and try to defy him like the child did... By the way, how old is Ran in this?

Yet I feel a bit sorry for Katsuro... He surely took after Yuzuki, but it's really sad that Madara would rather have Ran to be his first-born... I wonder how Katsuro would react, if the confession slipped from Madara's mouth in a moment of rage...

The last part is so sweet! Madara has become such a nice father, even if he had a difficult childhood! But at least he understood how a father shouldn't treat his own son...

I can't wait for SotM3!