Reviews for The Shadow Chronicles: 911 Tribute
WastefulReverie chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
This is exactly the niche kinda shitpost I needed to cope with my depression. A ten-year-old fic of a green-haired british boy singing emo 9/11 music lkkljKLJKLJLKJ. Today's fics have nothing on early 2010s fanfics-it was a different fucking WORLD lmao
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
wow I loved it I mean wow it's just wow
ZaxSauce12 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Bravo applause yay. Ik i'm late reading this but i really don't care. Just awesome job.
Phantom-Stelo chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Thank you.
Dark Lord Thanatos chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was a touching story and most people forgot about the attack on the towers. It's good you remembered about it and made a tribute about the brave men and women that risked there lives trying to save everyone. It means you stand strong and are trying to make everyone unite together to keep it from happening again. You are brave for doing this and I admire that. This is the second tribute to the 9/11 bombing on this website. It's lke no-one cares about it at all. But you stand strong by that and you try to make everyone remember to stand strong. Keep up the good work.
StephanieJeanyArianna logged chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
My characters not in but I knew she wouldn't. For the same reason Carter, Karo, Tark, Camille, The Master, Mercy, and Flare aren't. Cause it would make no since to put the villens in a 911 tribute.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was really nice. Good job.
vcawarrior15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Awesome. Awe inspiring. It really truly shows just one of the perspectives of all of those directly involved in the tragedy. God Bless.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2