Reviews for Goji Berries
Anovia chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I read the summary and thought 'that seems like a good story' do I clicked it. 16 reviews? 51 favorites? And a follow? For a one shot? So I got excited. The reviews I read were all praising this story and it's cuteness, so I had to read this. In all honesty, I hate Haruhi, so when I saw one-side love with her, I wasn't too happy, but I read on. When I finished the story, I was smiling. I didn't even realize it. There were flaws and the story wasn't as cute as it could've been, but it was cute. It made me smile. The kind where my entire day was a little better because of it. The characters were in character, so that was a plus, and there was no Haruhi in sight, even better. I'm glad I read this, thank you for writing it. :)
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Awwwwwwwww so cute
Squeaky1997 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Awww! This was so adorable. I loved it
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
that was adorable!
Female-Fighter chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDNT READ THIS SOONER! It was incredibly well written and touching and romantic and I squeeled like the fan girl I am at the end and yea. Love it doesn't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this story!
ForIamAwesome chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I liked this a lot (: It was very sweet and they were very much in character.

Very nicely done (: (Besides it is one of my favorite couples, and there just aren't enough good fanfics about them)
AngelGirl0200 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
OOOOOOOhh! last sentence is PERFECT :DD ima fave this! :DDD
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
S-s-s-sooooooooooooooooooooo CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I love this story SO much. I just LOVE it! WHY CAN'T I WRITE THIS BEAUTIFULLY?
Stars of Gold chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
awwwww. This is so sweet. Characterisation is very well done.
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Kawaii ne! I loved this! It was just perfect!
TaintedBloodRose chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Awww so sweet! :)
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
that was sweet O
Grey Orul chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
waa.. so sweet.. make more like this story can u.. u r a good writer.. hope to hear more from u soon..
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
D'awww! That's so cute! I love Tamaki's innocence.
Naty17 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Fangirl scream! Two of my 6 favorite hosts! Yaaaaaaay!