Reviews for Believe, Hope, Pray
TheSilentFury chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
WALLY! YOU POOR BABY! Ok, back to stalking you stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
How depressing
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Been a while since I read this and this is just so powerful and amazing and it always makes me cry. I just love this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
First fanfic I ever read in the fandom of young justice and I literally just learned about the show today and this got me crying hard bc Wally reminds me a lot of naruto and I've been in love with naruto for about ten years now
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
*cries* This is so sad...
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
There is. Oh, it can be hard to find and harder to believe, but there is magic. Love-that of God and that of spouses; that of siblings and the deeper (but still platonic) love between twins. The magic of new life and old friendships which endure the hardships of life and the magic so very few seem to see anymore: of simply existing and being able to watch the world spin around you, and watch in wonder as God's majesty becomes more apparent each day.
fangirl-is-who-i-am chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh, why are you doing this to me?!
*Crying like crazy*
Wally! Oh god. So heartbreaking :'(
So beautiful ! You're so talented !
I'm now going over all of your yj Fanfics (which are a lot)
They're AWESOME
And full of fluff which is good, not like this one which is angst which is sad and.. and.. *breaks into tears*
Anyway, sorry i didn't review other stories, but I'm reading on my phone and i hate typing there AND i read during class so it's a little hard to review.. I know they're all excuses but I'm sorry TT I'm not much of a reviewer.. Anyway i enjoy your writing so very much, please keep going you're awesome! And keep center Dick and Wally and the bats! *-*
I'm going to cry into my pillow now. good night
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
And that is the real reason why Wally doesn't believe in magic :(
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That...was depressing...
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
So true.
Forever Frosted chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I don't care how old this is, this story is amazing.
sdaddfdse chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very beautiful. Very powerful. I've propbably read this at least 6 times. I love it.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
*Sniff* That was so very sad. it's heartbreaking that his faith is shattered like that. he just couldn't take anymore and damn that hurt to read.
Holy'Shrimp chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow. I don't quite know how to explain exactly how heart-wrenching this story was. I'm surprised (not in a good way) to see that you've only received five reviews? What are all the other people doing? You can't just read this one-shot and leave, because it really hurts that special string in your chest, the one that makes the world dull and grey and sad. That string that tells you: "see? I've always told you there's no such thing as magic and miracles. You don't need to read a story to know it's true". It was all perfectly real and beautiful, and I'm sorry I don't make much sense here, but I really loved your work here. Congratulations!
Kurozaki chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
*taking deep breathes because she knows she is about to cry*

*cries*