Reviews for Reflections in Blood
Squintz18 chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
I think Shay is definitely proving herself to Godric! Very well done with the chapter and adding your own flare to what happens in the episodes. Now I really want to know what happens between Shay and Godric in the new chapter! 3
treewitch703 chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
They are sweet.
BerNorthman chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
aaaaah this chapter was worth the wait! I kinda have a feeling she will tell him or maybe he will find out on his own who she really is... Please update ASAP ;D
downbelowgirl chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
Your Shay is smart, intelligent, quick-witted, compassionate, persistent, tender, definitely a keeper for Godric. OMG - not fair - lovely sweet ending to the chapter - you better continue it with the bedroom scene, you can't keep me hanging - meanie; I like the dialogue changes you made to the scenes in the FOTS church, so much more intelligent and that Godric did not kill Gabe (less violence so that Godric is not compiled further into his suicide plunge - although Gabe does deserve and no I am go blood thirsty, just can't stand Gabe). The whole way the chapter played out was so clever with none of the main characters doing anything too stupid even Sookie and Jason. I love the irresistible force that Shay is to Godric - lovely to read. The changes with bomb were so clever and showed how quick-witted Shay is and how perfect she is for Godric. I can symphasize with Eric using Shay as his secret weapon to keep his beloved maker with them on earth.
DarkAngel620 chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
Stupid god damn Russell. Honestly. What the hell does he enjoy about fucking people over so fucking badly? I love messing with people too, but I would never go THAT far. Jesus, Russell. Chill the fuck out and let them be. Sheesh!

Great chapter btw, as always. :)
treewitch703 chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
I must thank you for this wonderful story, my bad to have lost track of it.
treewitch703 chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
You have a great dynamic going here! The development of the relationships are so nuanced.
Squintz18 chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
Very cool chapter. I like the story of Anne and Godric. If they couldn't be together in a past life, hopefully they can be together in the present one. Looking forward to reading the next one!
kyskhet chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
A very good chapter. I love how you portray Godric,it feels like you have captured his personlaty very nice. I hope you update soon again because this story is one of my favs!
downbelowgirl chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
The undeniable connection between Godric and Shay is not just the blood but their connection across time throughout the different reincarnations of Shay. I like how Shay is not afraid to accept all of Godric including his vampire if she is to be with him. Is Godric just tired or is he indicating it is too much for him because he is weary of life? I look forward to reading how Godric and Shay can finally be together. The connection with the wolves and Russell Edgington is a nice touch which ties in with Eric's background. I like how Shay's connection with Godric is not all about the blood and that she accepts that. I think that in other stories with Sookie doubting her feeling because of the blood connection gets to be a cop out after a while and a bore. Great story - my personal favourite at the moment. I can't wait for the next update.
BerNorthman chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
Such a beautiful chapter, please update ASAP ;D xx
julieakaweirdo chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
Update soon XD
sj61 chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
Interesting with all the facts about the Shakespeare theatre. I have been to Stratford – upon Avon some years ago. It’s a beautiful town, and I’ve been to the Royal Shakespeare theatre too. It was fun, but because the play that I saw was in a very old fashion English I had a hard time to understand what they said! About the story: it’ll be interesting if Godric will believe Shay when she tells him who she really is, maybe there’s a way to show him. It’ll be hard for him to believe, but first of all she has to save him of course and there are a few villains to kill!
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Please Update! :)
Squintz18 chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
I'm liking the dynamics between Shay and Godric! Their pasts are definitely intertwined. Can't wait to read some more good stuff. Well done as always author! 3
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »