Reviews for CANCELED - Banished
Finn The Hero of Ooo chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
If your'e still active, can I adopt this story? It would be awesome to adopt a story that I really like!

Finn The Hero of Ooo out.

Peace.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
that is soooo sad pb forgot him maybe everyone did );
Globalnet chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
PS: Post a review or comment or PM me if you have questions about this Fan Fiction. It's been 2 years, but I'll try to answer it to the best of my knowledge.
D.E. Drabbles chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Please don't quit! This is a truly amazing story!

Never give attention to those whom mock thy inner being, for they are ruthless men who care not for other perspectives. I tell you, you are one magnificently talented writer, and do I hope to see more of thine writings.

You portray happenings in such a way of delicateness that it enters the mere mind of thy reader. The atmosphere and the aura of thy writing is incredibly spectacular.

Sad to hear that this magnificently written story'll just disperse through mid air. Who ever that being who told thy false criticism to your talent, I must say, is an idiot who knows nothing but impatience. You are an amazing writer, and your flaws thereby complete you ;))

I'll keep this in my Favorites for you.
Gururu chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
This story is awesome please keep going!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I'm really sad you quit this... I'm a very nostalgic person and the whole being gone for five years thing really appeals to me. I'm going to follow this story even though you'll probably not continue, just in case ;)
D.E. Drabbles chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Best story ever!
epic fail guy chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
dont quit! i waited mounths 4 this! YOU ARE THE BEST WRIGHTER HERE! PLEASE KEEP WRIGHTING! DONT LISTEN TO TA TROLLS YOUR FREAKEN AWSOME! EVERYONE WHO DISAGRES CAN SUCK MY BALLS!
So You Think You Know Me chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
This was amazing, sorry the trolls got to you. We try not to feed them, but they just seem to run a muck everywhere. Last year they crushed my poorly constructed shack. *sigh* Guess you'll just have to go back to the fallout shelter.
Goro Adachi chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
First I'd like to say that this story left me many a sleepless night in wondering how it would progress, and oh how I could comment on your supream originality! And how you moved my assaciates and I into (trying) to write a better fan fic! But I digress. This being my very first review, it shall be short, I just wanted to say 'Thank you' thank you for giving it flare and passion to not only the characters and story but too your readers as well, thank you for inspiring my cousin into writing again after being in a four year funk.( he wanted me to tell you). All in all your writing was fun to read and anticipate what would lie in your next installment. And might I just say, GAWDAMN CLIFT HANGER! Lol it was a pleasure to read and I hope you pick it up this piece again! Thank you for your time.

P.s. sorry for this not being short! This was my first review so..
Making Some Toast chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Aw nuts, you're not going to finish this :C I was looking forward to this story too! So many questions left unanswered and the plot was so unique! Well, I'll be waiting for your super fluffy story then.
Mijumaruwott chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
If it makes you feel any better, the ending was amazing. And no, I'm not being sarcastic.

Can't wait to read your next one, at least!
72 chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
You mother f*****er how can you leave it there, there are like only three people still uploading Finn x Princess Bubblegum stories and you leave this story incomplete, I just hate it when people do this. The next story better be a Finn x Princess Bubblegum or I will jus write one myself.
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
know you put it on here that you had to end it.
ChickenPony chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
How it ends! (Sorry, my IPod posted before I was done .)