Reviews for Lust or Love?
awesomegryphon1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is So Romantic and lovely. Keep it up _
idstealer000 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
It's been awhile since an update, I really wish this story would continue and I know I'm not the only person to wish this.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Nice story, good details, and fun plot. Bring them together- they deserve it.
supesfan18 chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
another great chapter. although i really want to just see duke walk up to him and have them duke it out (no pun intened) and see where that goes. i mean i know duke would never do that intentionally but if daniel made an extremely inappropriate comment that pushed conrad too far i could see it happeneing and you are the only person who could give that fight any justice. thanks for the read.
Shadowkats74 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Just a lazy Sunday so I go and see if their are any new stories on here. Happyness ensues when I discover your update. YEAH! Love the banter between LJ and Scarlett. I like the fact that they are not BFFs yet as you see in so many other the jealousy that Duke is feeling and hope that it makes him step up his game! The moments between ash and Scarlett where sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
idstealer000 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
This Daniel guy is obtuse, well then again so is Shana. Duke's gonna flip on her and beat the hell out of this guy. This is good, I like S/D fics almost as much as my favorite to characters F/LJ.
Bronwynn chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Conrad is getting more jealous of Daniel by the minute and Shana seems to be oblivious to it for the most part. It is cute to see Duke get so bent out of shape by this guy. It was sweet to see Shana and Ash have their heart to heart as well. I look forward to the next chapter.
moonprincess4ever chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
I love the story please add more chapters soon!
Firestar9mm chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
I hate to admit I might be a romantic, but I find it rather cute that Scarlett is oblivious to the power play going on between Duke and Daniel-it's sort of sweet that she only has eyes for Conrad. I don't blame her-yumm!
supesfan18 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
great to see you writing again love this story although duke has some competition. hopefully he will just lose it at soem point and show daniel who is boss but we shall see. However it is interesting that scarlett is not noticing all the innuendos and testerone lying around.
Shadowkats74 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Love the jealousy Conrad has for Daniel, he needs a little competition so he can realize his feeling for Shana. Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
Bronwynn chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Well, Daniel is causing Conrad to feel a bit of jealousy due to the competition. This is different for him and it will be interesting to see how he reacts to the situation. The passion is most certainly there for both of them. I wonder when they will admit it is far more than just lust?
Firestar9mm chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I, for one, am pleased to see new work from you...before I started posting in this section myself, I read through a few pieces and found yours largely entertaining. *knocks on monitor* Hey, Duke! You'd better pick up the slack here. There's a doin's transpirin'. *laughs*
str8jacket chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I wonder how jealous Duke will know for some reason I don't trust Daniel...can't wait to see what happens.
Prairie24 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
I can't wait to see where you take this new development with Daniel. Nice work!