Reviews for The Jedi Tales: The Lion King 2
Me chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I'm sitting here loling like crazy! Very funny!
Dark Song 87 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
i love this story too!
Saoirse7 chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
Cute end. I like the R2 blip. :)
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
Awwww great ending, and LOL, I loved the idea of the Star Wars version of Disney with a bug turning into R2-D2 Rather than Tinkerbell! That was gold! :D

Looking forward to the next installment and any other fics produced/updated. :D
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
Yey! Nice updates! I dunno why but I was totally loving the short part of Satine and Ventress rolling down the hill fighting. I ended up icturing more as I read from my imagination. The whole thing - both chapters - were epic! I could picture everything so well! Great work!

Looking forward to the finale! :D
xLadyReyx chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
Nice updates!
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Awwwww!

Nice update. Looking forward to more and your other fic, :D
xLadyReyx chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
Nice update!
Saoirse7 chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
This is the first thing I've read of yours, but it's very creative, that's for sure. And the description from Lion King is so clear that I can see the movie play out in my head as you write. Very interesting! I'm interested to see how you play out the rest of the movie into Star Wars mode.
DrabbitDragonLord chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
Poor Ani. Why did you exile him, Obi-Wan? WHY?

I just want to go and run away with Anakin right now! His exile reminds me of Snowball's exile in 'Animal Farm', although Obi-Wan didn't send out dogs to exile him nor is Obi-Wan an evil dictator.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU FOR ADDING THE SONG! (does happy dance), now my day is complete!

Great update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Anakin! *Cries.* Bad Obi-Wan! Bad! Let Anakin back in with the good Jedi now!

Nilaza chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
You wrote the second too!

I loved the first one, so great!

The roles fits so well, i am looking forward to the next chapter
DrabbitDragonLord chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
wow. GREAT CHAPTER!1

I liked it how you added "Well…I finally got your attention, didn't I…" from the deleted scenes. Great work!

Will you put in "Not One of Us"? It totally fits Anakin, even in the movies.

MTFBWY!
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Obi-Wan's hurt! I want to cry! Grrrr Mother Talzin!

Except this is going to be a sad part for Anakin and Padme... as we all know. :(

Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
Glad the chapter where they get chased by the Rhino's was added etc, all, of course, Star Wars style. I enjoyed that chapter, and this one with Obi-Wan watching Anakin and Padme.