Reviews for The Jedi Tales: The Lion King 2
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 17 . 6/9
Ha ha your so right! You can't have Star Wars without R2D2. Well if this is the true end then I will just have to start crying again... Or better yet stop procrastinating by reading other stories and update my own! I've been bad lately, but now I have enough laughter in me to make me want to write the rest of my story thank you!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 16 . 6/9
The end? W...what? No it can't be! (Starts crying as hard as Rex and Cody did) you can't leave me! I don't care if that's the end of the movie! I need more to survive!...wait what's that? ( looks at the bottom of the screen) oh another chapter well I had better go investigate that...
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 15 . 6/9
So she let go willingly in this one. I actually believe that nice work,you're a genius!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 14 . 6/9
AAAAAA I just pictured in my head Rex and Cody shaking there butts at the outsiders and saying " NA NA NA NA NA" amd I just CANT TAKE IT! It's just too funny!

"Cody, stop living in the past," Rex said. "This is the sequel. We need a new motto."

Okay this has to be by far my favourite Cody and Rex/Timon and Pumbaa chapter in this entire story!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 13 . 6/9
Awwww how sweet! I love it. And hay not poking holds or anything but you missed a little bit. You said

Padme chuckled. "Ani," she said using the nickname. "But we're finally together!"

"Our place is with our people," she said. "If we run away, they'll be divided forever."

But it's ment to be

Padme chuckled. "Ani," she said using the nickname. "We have to go back."

Anakin pulls back looking shocked. "You're kidding right?But we're finally together!"

Sorry, please don't take offence! but yeah I have the movie running through my head I'm weird:)
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 12 . 6/9
Well at lest someone cared about Grievios:)
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 11 . 6/9
Well I saw some of it coming...but not all! (Quickly runs to the next chapter to see you what you do with "love will find a way")
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 10 . 6/9
Ha ha your so right! I think if I had to rewrite that song sounding like Yoda my brain would snap to! And "Anakin thinks Padmes pretty, Anakin thinks Padmes pretty" lol
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 9 . 6/9
Aaa first kiss! Well kind of. Oh the next biy is my favourite! I totally memorise the song "in youpendy"( I spelt that wrong lol) when I was a little kid and have never forgotten!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 8 . 6/9
Well Ani eventually did kill obi, but I get were your coming from. You really know your stuff:)
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 7 . 6/9
There all funny!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 6 . 6/9
AAAA Yode as Raffike! I love it so much!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 5 . 6/9
Love love love!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 4 . 6/9
Aaaaa I just can't picture Obi-wan singing!
RoseDimitriLoveJunky chapter 3 . 6/9
Oooooh I just love Rex and Cody!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »