Reviews for Night Terrors
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
YES! GO TO HELL YOU MR. WHATEVER-IT-NAME-IS! (sorry, forgot its name quickly)

Creepy creepy creepy! I HATE those type doll like that! That damn creepy doll will never good for any kids!

Creepy doll like that will never can control Sam and break the bond between him and Dean! Good job, John! Love you for this!

I'm glad John and Dean already can tell there's something wrong with that damn clown doll!
nightwalker4769 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I'm torn between finding out what happens and abandoning the story because clowns scare the shit outta me and creepy dolls scare the shit outta me, it's 1am and I'm the only one up, and you're killing three birds with one stone here
TeamCastiel1997 chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Wow, I never liked clowns, and now I hate them even more. This story was freaking awesome! Definetley creepy. Good job!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Ooh, the way you described the clown doll moving etc really gave me the creeps! I could imagine it clearly in my mind's eye from your descriptions. A lovely happy family ending too! Thanks for sharing...
CeCe Away chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
I really like John in this one. Good story.
jiffers chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
This is a really awesomely creepy story! I love it :) thanks so much!
doyleshuny chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
Thank God! I HATED Mr Chuckles! To be honest I'm completely shocked I got through this. It was my love for my Winchester boys that made me go on! LOL! Wen I told my husband I was reading a story abouta killer clown doll he goes "Honey why the hell are you doing that?" He knows my my clown phobia better then anyone. What a great creepy story! If you make a Mr Chuckles sequel I'm not sure if I can handle that. One Chuckles is enough for this girl! Excellent Job!
judyann chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
I loved it and thank you for making John a good dad. It was a great story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
Good story, looking forward to seeing what you do next!
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Oh geez, you've got the creepy creepy doll factor going strong.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Great chapter. Freaking clown!
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
OMG I'm fully expecting nightmares now but I REALLY want you to update this! It's scary as hell but it's really good and creepy. Clowns... Why clowns?
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Well crap I can see where this is going. Seriously I freakin hate Chuckles! He's a scary little dude that should be blown up. John should know that simply burying Chuckles won't work.
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Okay John has to man up here and whack Chuckles! Chuckles has to go! I'm really hating on the Chuckles!
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
I'm totally with Dean on this! Chuckles has to go! He reminds me a little of Chuckie the doll. Another freaky ass doll some diabolical minds came up with.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »