Reviews for I Saw the Papers Fly
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh... it was... Interesting Point...

You make Sealand smart...

You make America never give up to meet the Nations who worried about him...
and made him able to keep the one people beside him still alive...
Roselilly68 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Man, those ninjas are cutting onions again.
Yami Tenno 3 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
i'm not a big fan of play style writing, but yours managed to do a good job. You did a greay of capturing what happened nice work
otakudrawsalot chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I know it's a little late, but I just want to thank you for writing this, because I've lived in new York city my entire life, and this story just brought back so much emotion for me. I have a lot of friends who have had close family members die hen, and I knew a lot of firefighters who went to the site during the attack and didnt make it back. I love the story, especially how the descriptions were omitted in lieu of our own memories, and the more serious sides of the characters are great. This is such a personal story for me, thank you so much for writing it. (my only criticism is that it was called Ground Zero because that's a term used for the rubbled land after a bombing, not 'just because').
gayegg chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was a really good story; I liked how Sealand helped out by making the poster; and how they figured which countries could help them recover. Good job!
Homura chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This was a good i truly beleive that Hetalia should not be involved with world disasters/problems,such as these,since some think its they soon get all yoai buisness. (Im not trying to be bad or anything or against you. D: )

But you did a great job writing this. It seemed very real to me.

Your neighbor up North.
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
O.O i will never forget. oh jeez. NOW I'M ALL SAD! D:
speadee chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Good job on those few hours of danger and disaster! You kept the suspense well with the fears, actions, surroundings, and dialogue. Good job on the feelings, especially the urgency, fear, stress, and panic! I was sitting at the edge of my chair and almost in tears.

I like how other countries, especially England, cared about America, especially after those wars. It was good to see England and France getting along as well as Sealand and Canada being noticed.

I like how you made Sealand smart and useful, because he actually can be. His collecting papers for memories and tribute was a good idea. I was guessing that they were papers people were working on. Was there anything written on the papers? Did those papers just fly out? I thought if the papers had been in the building, wouldn't they have been burnt to ashes instead? Still, you used that to come up with a good title.

It's a good thing Canada was able to take in the remaining flights. It's scary to think that the terrorists could have attacked Canada next, because they would probably think about targeting our neighbors, Canada and Mexico, leaving no safe place for citizens of all 3 countries. Fortunately, that never happened. I guess they raised their security.

I also like how you made the countries more human by having them working at jobs. Did England, France, and Sealand all have days off? Were they planning to celebrate some event with America at first?

I didn't understand the "Wee-oo-weep-oo" noise. It sounded like detection of dead bodies, but why would Sealand keep saying it?

I don't know what you mean by terrible decision. I didn't see you make any bad decision, and you made a good tribute. That is true about seeing or hearing enough of the terrorist attacks those days... actually it was more than enough. Well, I only heard and read, because seeing it on TV would be too upsetting.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I liked the concept but really? You had to do script-style dialogue? This is a fanfiction, not a script. Otherwise it would have been great!