Reviews for Crystal Cold
becgate chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Not sure why this AMAZING story doesn't have more reviews...This was a brilliant and awesome story! ! ! I loved every word! ! Everything was perfect. ..plot, characters, narrative, all of it was wonderful! ! !
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh. Sarah's missing? D:
Emily Blackrose chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
You are killing me with the suspense. It is taking discipline to keep me from skipping ahead because I'm so excited to find out what's going on. I can't wait!
trueroyalty chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Absolutely breathtaking work, here. I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter, but then I didn't want to miss anything, either. And I have to say I liked your author's notes almost as much as the fic! :) Any time you want to squee over Sherlock or Doctor Who, well, you've got my username now.

I have really thoughtful, specific things to comment on, but my brain is all floopy and my eyes are crossing of their own volition, so I should probably get to bed. Great work on every chapter!
IamSHERlocked4ever chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, very good!
Thomas Watson chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
HOLYFUCKINGSHIT SHWATSONLOCK TO THE MAX! I FUCKING LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND I THINK IM GOING TO READ IT AGAIN! (pardon my french) :DDDDD
Thomas Watson chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
I loved this chapter a lot and it's amazing and all that wonderful stuff! The Doctor Who reference was awesome and I think it made my day :D John totally watches it, he's such a fangir- I MEAN FANBOY ;)
kamelion chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Sequel. Now.
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Oh my word this was an awsome story! *jumps up and down while Sherlock gives her a scathing look* And you didn't kill Watson which made me doubly happy. :D To be honest I did not find any mistakes at all but maybe that was because I was too wrapped up in the story. When you get a chance can you read my Sherlock story called Scarlet Thread of Life?
Pica Britanica chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Well, it was extremely epic while it lasted, this last chapter was amazing. So good. Bravo!

Mags
Electryone chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Great ending to this story. I loved it even though it was a little darker than most. I'm glad that Sherlock admitted his feelings for John and I can see the two of them being happy together in the future. This is definitely wide open for a sequel but I'm actually happy with this as an ending. I would really love to see more Sherlock from you.
SuperSonic21 chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Wow! Really liked it, a very interesting story - creepy and a little dark, but that's how I like 'em ;)

A sequel would be good! But it doesn't have to be a *direct* sequel. Just, more stories of this calibre, please! Thanks - B.
HopeCoppice chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Such a good story :)

So excited about tonight!
sahoin chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
3 3 3

That is my fantastically eloquent and meaningful review to your brilliant bit of work, my dear. Enjoy.
Pica Britanica chapter 8 . 12/26/2011