Reviews for They Don't Know You At All
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
sorry this ron hates all slythrins is over done, and ooc,
Ace of Hate chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
this looks like a good pairing, I'd suggest bumping this up to M rating, definatey Harry/Daphene, not so much Harry/Astoria
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
NICE
James018 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Interesting story. Makes you wonder what the background was as well as what happened next. But I suppose that's one of the points of a oneshot.

I hope to see you write more in this pairing at some point as you seem very good at it.
psychoyoshi79 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is fantastic. As sad as I'll be when you're done with the Alphas, I want you to finish asap and work on a lengthier Harry/Daphne pairing. :D Amazing, really.
Advent of Shadows chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Great one-shot, though I would have preferred to see everyone's reactions to them being friends than them talking on the tower.
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This is interesting. I wish you'd have expanded on it. I'd like to see Harry's friend's reactions, haha
makingabetterworld chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was really good. I like stories like this where pairings don't result from contracts. I hope you possibly do a longer story in the future.
sinner chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Well you just keep upping the game with your stories. Still a big fan of your alpha stories and still get in trouble reading them when they drop at work on my phone. I really hope to do keep this one up at the end of your alpha stories. I am also hoping for a h/hr paring I know it is done to death but in the book there are the most likely pairing in the hole book. The best I am looking for in this story is how you deal with ron and his sister. You got the right track with alpha and the first chapter was right a target for me just hope for a little more action but I guess that is for later chapters past the loving it cann't wait what you bring out next. If you don't mind I think harry should pick the potion master brain like riddle did in the slug club for his own use and there should be more mention of there animal forms too. Anyway great story see you wen.
Fat ppl are harder to kidnap chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
love it and my fav pairing after harmony
ginnylovesluna chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Harry and millecent bulstrode .lol
moonstonemystyk chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Very nice story.
knightwolf20x chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Great story. I love Skillet. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
interesting story _
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Well-written... but absolutely boring.