Reviews for Secret Love Can Kill
Grrr16 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
I love your story!
RougeKitsune chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
harry potter of course update soon please
RougeKitsune chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
okay harry and draco and blaise and hermione are good but ron is a total arse and should not be paired up with hermione ever!
kimikoashahara chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
why do u keep tourturing us so much with these cliffhangers lol XD
ps i luv harry potter and twilight so much
Tearful Shadows chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter! I really can't stand Twilight and I love Harry Potter! My choice is Harry Potter
LaPirataAna chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
this story is awesome! i love it! ooh, the suspense is killing me! update soon please! :)
ScarlettLynn chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
Omg omg omg! You HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! I wonder what happened! If you kill off Harry and Draco... I will go insane. For real. Omg! Suspense is killing me. I love this story though. I like the way they're all paired up. It's sweet. (: again, Update quickly. And please don't kill off my favorite couple! XloveloveloveX 3
Lil Badass Kaulitz chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
okay so i shit u not i knew it was ginny. i figured out it was ginny because 1) it was a gryffindor girl 2) she had to be sort of important to one of the characters or else it wouldnt be a secret 3) i just ruled out the unimportant girls and whala! i got ginny weasley! i am so goddamn happy i got that right... so i found this story on a list of story recs and i like just now realized u just kinda abandoned this story last year...so maybe could u pick it up again? cuz u SERIOUSLY left it on a cliffhanger!
Nitzan chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
have you stopped uploading new chapters?
evie chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Your story is really good. Please continue!
M3-canUseeMe chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
I guess it doesn't make any harm if I answer ur question. I like both HP and twilight also, but I guess I like HP more D and I'm not goin to answer ur other questions, coz I don't have a idea about it, and I just want to read more when ur updating next and find out. I'm goin to say one more time that ur story is amazing!

- M3
M3-canUseeMe chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
oh god I just couln't read anymore without leaving a comment. ( as u asked for reviw so nicely ) Ur story is one of my favorite stories ((: just looove it. And I really held a breath while reading them kissing for the first time D so beautiful and sensitive story . Keep going on!

- M3
Nitzan chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
CONTINUE! :D
Clary girl two chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
i total didnt expect ginny to be gay in this fic. but i dont mind at all. it totaly suprised me that pansy would even consider her as apartner i absoltely love it as always.
Clary girl two chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
i love your writing i still havent finshed the whole story but i like your whole push the button. little rants they are so funny. if i ever start writing as long as i credit you can i use them? pleeeeeeeease.