Reviews for Identity Theft
um more pls chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
wite more, finish this to the inquisitors story... thank you.
nafara chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
I think it was good please soon update I want to read more
magecarverfan chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Was wondering, if garret hawk were to be written as a gay male in relationship with either anders or fenris, then have your mage!future soul be sent to the conception of carver and have carver's newborn-spirit merge seamlessly with the mage!future soul have it known by malcome hawke knowing the binding seal that your mage!Isaac Amell does and train all the sibling how to blend in as farmers with basic hand combat and use of regular sword. that way if the mage oblongs could rely on other skills then carver could and garret could be conscripted to fight, get villages to flee, go to kirkwall and survive. mage runes can be placed on weapons so as to make it believe thy are dwarves runes when gloves are lost.

just a thought for another story.
more chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
not kissing but more have hawk save kirkwall from the mage/teplar threat and qunari both. start with the qunari have althea place hawke as first enchanter and decommission or transfer knight commander merideth instate cullen to knight commander and have hawk and anders work together in finding the blood mages alternatively place anders as first enchanter and hawk as viscount, story is your do what you will.
iFanboy chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
:o does Isaac ever plan to tell Ander his true identity? ;D please continue, totally loving it!
CindysaurusRex chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
CaptainFluggers chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Oh you should most definitely update!
DangoDaikazaku chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
HarleyQuinnAddict chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
I hope you are not done with this story yet! It is very exciting and can't wait to see what happens next!
Akatsuki Celeste chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
::swoon:: Second favorite romance cutscene in all of DA2 (Fenris in the Gallows before endgame will always be #1). Tee. Anders.

And right on the heels of *so much sad*. I had this hope that Isaac would actually manage to save Leandra...but we can't all have nice things can we? *sniffle* First time I played the game and got to that part I just remember finishing it and putting the controller down and thinking, "Sh** just got real." Then I grabbed the controller and played the hell out of the rest of the game. Overall I enjoyed the way you handled it - I thought, at first, that in the last chapter Isaac's reaction was a little stilted - but then I reminded myself that he was running from undead and had to focus on that first, and this chapter made me sniffle. Poor Leandra. At least she's with Malcolm and Bethany now.
HanaOtaku chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Every time I play the game I always cry at that bit. This story was no different. Actually it might have contributed to quite a bit more sobbing and blinking to clear out the tears so I could read. Well played.
DoorbellSpider chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
Ooh, magic nervous/circulation system veins can be broken? Interesting! It sounds like it can be moved around like machine parts, or an electric current, will this "break" be trouble for Hawke later? Very nice description with the whole "picturing the extra mana flicking off my palm like water" bit. And the fire sequence afterwards. Hawke's downplay of the dramatic reveal, and Anders's subsequent reaction, were hilarious, I loved the comedic timing. Hmm, so activated mana/spells-in-effect can be dissipated? Only by the mage who cast it, or can it be done by another? Curious.
"Completely avoiding questions was one of my specialties outside of sarcasm and devastatingly good looks." I was in stitches when I read that line. XD A hint that Hawke will be sidestepping inquiries from a certain healer later on?
This scene with Leandra's more of a tear-jerker than the ingame one. )': Ah, mother's intuition. That was heartrending. Poor Isaac. I wonder if dead-Garrett is still mad about dying? I'd guess not, but...? Varric's a clever fellow, but what will he make of Leandra's words? More trouble for Hawke?
"My own mana stirred a bit at the familiar feeling and rose slightly as if it was a cat searching for attention. I tried to beat it back, but was heftily ignored." Very nice metaphor! Especially considering how much our local healer likes cats. A foreshadowing of their relationship to come? Now that I think about it, Hawke does act like a cat at times (in-game, I mean)—wanders in and out wherever he pleases whether or not its somewhere he's "allowed" to be, does what he wants when he wants, and is frustrating and endearing all at once. Does this mean magic's alive, in a symbiotic fashion, perhaps?

Hurray! Purri! I was wondering if we'd get to see her again! :D Ooh, Orsino's in trooooouuuble! Are we off to see the wizard? Oh. The repercussions of Hawke's pyrotechnics would show up in the Darktown clinic, maybe giving him pause to think before he leaps again, but will there be more when Meredith gets wind of a supernatural disaster? Hawke used firespin! It's super effective! Darktown residents are hurt by their burns! Hawke's conscience used guilt! It's super effective! Ok, done with the terrible pokemon and Oz puns.
"Little spots of orange, like city lights viewed from orbit, lit up in concentrated areas pertaining to the burn marks." A nice description, for so grim a subject. More ammunition for Meredith and other anti-mage proponents? Hmm, so magically induced injuries take longer to heal? Would the mana have dissipated on its own, over time, or would it linger for much longer?
The metaphorical joke about Hawke "letting off steam" here is very clever. Hawke really knows his stuff when it comes to magic, but no wonder considering he's got mastery over at least three elemental manipulation runes/magic-trees.

Aaaaand, they're back to bickering like a married couple. What're the odds that everyone else in the group has been taking bets as to when the two would get together? And oops, here comes another log to add to the fire. Thank you, gossiping lady. XD Anders is catching on to Hawke's wily, wily ways it seems. Again I must applaud the comedic timing.
Hmm, what's Justice's beef with Hawke? Not helping the cause? Or assaulting Orsino? *sigh* we're going to have to wait for answers to these questions, it seems. I wouldn't read it as Hawke being evasive on purpose here, but maybe he is, given that he's proclaimed his mastery of avoiding questions. Or perhaps Anders is just too distracted by Hawke's proximity? He doesn't seem to have had much in the way of informative answers for all his questions. Or perhaps the questions were for the purpose of Anders saying he worries about their group's fearless leader? If Hawke's doing the whole distraction shtick on purpose, he's certainly doing it very well.

This chapter feels like its building up more tension for Hawke's life, rather than decreasing it. The calm before the storm feeling, with the muggy humidity and charged sensation of impending lightning. Strange, niether party seemed particularly happy about that kiss. Star crossed lovers? How is this going to work if the two of them are both thinking "this is going to end badly" (assuming Anders's thought processes are similar to the ingame romance, but I might hopefully be wrong), I wonder? And ooh, is Hawke losing hope about changing the way history plays out? Surely Flemeth wouldn't send him back just for things to end more-or-less the same way, that'd be strange, given how powerful she seems to be. Or is it just the final decision of siding with the templars or mages that she wanted changed? How would saving one Circle of Magi be of enough import to tip the scales in the coming Mage-Templar war? Or perhaps its just which side the Champion fights on that matters? What is Flemeth planning? *sigh* Too many questions. Obviously the only way to find any answers to all these questions is to keep reading.
kogouma chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
the comment of Isaac having the mood swings of a
pregnant lady at the end made me laugh so hard xD
i absolutely loved this chapter!the argument was full of emotion.
and the kissing scene was so hot ;D
keep up the great work and update soon!
Mimi MC chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
Finally! Not that I didn't love the build up, but the kiss was wonderful. I wonder what will happen when Fenris finds out that Isaac is a mage?
Chou ni Natte chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
Welcome back from your trip, and getting your computer back I was very happy to see new stuff in my inbox.

Loved it! Oh, but my heart hurt so much for Leandra and Isaac. ;_; That he wasn't able to change it hurt, even though he tried so hard. What if he can't change things with Anders? That would suck, because then what's the point of going through what he's had to? (Besides leading a new life away from the one he had, that is.)

I liked reading about Isaac helping the wounded and trying to dodge Anders' questions. XD And the kiss was quite lovely!