Reviews for Fantasy's Child
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Continue with the story it's really good
Samurox chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Please continue the story I am looking foreword to this story!
shadowofdestrution chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
great chapter hust inching to read the next one
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
There were a few spelling mistakes, and in one case, a sentence that didn't make sense.

It's got a decent length to it, and what has been written is written well. I don't favourite stories unless I really like it, and think that it has potential, so me marking this story as a favourite should say something.

Good luck with the next chapter, and hope to see it soon.
ShadowCat444 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Love it. Love the plot, and everything about it. Although your grammer could use a little work, but over all very good. Plz update soon. The suspense is killing me! Anyways update whenever your ready plz.
BladePhoenix41 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awesome plot hope you continue it
Lady Kaiki chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
interesting story ! plz, update soon !
Uzumaki Crossover chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Your story is good, but your grammar could use a little work. Keep up the good work!
alchemists19 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
a great star can't wait for more
Knight of the Iron Hammer Vita chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
great chapters and naruto 1st exp in killing someone was great and i dont think naruto has ever killed anyone in manga/anime yet

the 1st chapter naruto ending up in nadeshiko is funny

is the pairing going to be narutoxshizuka or narutoxhaku?
god of all chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Awesome chapter it was nicely done I enjoy it I cant wait for the next chapter also I hope you have Naruto pairedwith Shizuka update soon
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Great first chapter I like it and I really like that Naruto was able to beat Shizuka
vanetsu chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
great story so far but who is the pairing haku or shizuka? or maybe both? either way i am enjoying the story so far and cant wait to read more
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
...i serioudly need to buy FFXIII and FFXIII-2 onedsy...epic story..epicer spells. EnThunder?serioudly beats FFXs nul spells.