Reviews for Potions Personality
assassinxela chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
We met gerd! It so adoreable!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I have loved this story for two years :D I think it would be awesome if you continued it! Have Ron try another potion on Harry, and have it become a game between Severus and Harry. A new character each month or so. If you don't want to, or just can't, would you allow me to adopt it and continue it? I'm a ff author under the name superstararashi. Nothing posted yet, but plenty written.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hahahahaha that was funny ! I love the twist at the end !
Sequel please ? ;)
Jennifer
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Too right this is hot! Also quite cute. Thanks for writing it!
Unluvable chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Fan girl SQUEAL! Fucking amazing Story! Haha
Alishabear chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh my goodness! I loved it! This story was so amazing!
yuediangelo chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
É tão legal.
realmente bem feita.
ri muito com o tema principalmente ele falando que a poção se desgastou e que iria mante as calças .kkkk. Essa é com certeza uma das minhas historias favoritas agora.
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Well, we all knew that Robin was gay, and we all had our suspicions about them doing it. This just proves it! And I laughed so hard when Harry admitted that the potion had worn off on the walk down there. And then when he exclaimed 'holy torcher chamber, batman'... That got me!
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
damn you!
ShatteredDragon chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
gah this story gets me every time lol
ravenoftime chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That was probably the most random thing I've ever read. Better then I thought, but still completely random. I mean, batman? So random, but it was good.
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Hilarious :D
Nightscurse chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Ah, just lovely...and funny ad hell! I love your writing style X3 you never disappoint!
musme chapter 1 . 4/30/2012