Reviews for Potions Personality
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Loved this, chuckled nearly all the way through.
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
That was highly amusing and completely wring, I love it _
DTDY chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved it, I laughed and I was aroused. Good combo.
imaniiebee chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Oh well this was a breath of fresh air. For some odd reason, this story came up among a buch of crap fanfics and I was all, "Gods of the heavens, bestow upon me a fanfiction from a writer with talent!" And lo and behold, I found yours. You saved me from drowning in cliches and HARRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY's. Thanks a bundle, this was great
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Lmfao. That was. so. random. LOL! XDDD Batman. . .pfffft. Snape's reaction to Harry revealing the potion had worn off on the way to his chambers was priceless. x)
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Lol i loved this! It was an awesome fic!
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Haha that was hot and funny. I loved it !
SamHAS chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
It was disturbing, freaky and funny- I love Harry's mention of keeping the trousers...

And why does everyone assume that Sev has a big cock!
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
that was so weird, but AWESOME!
kasssumi chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
The idea of this... this is... I can't find words for it. It's more than awesome!
7thcircleofhell chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I fucking loved it. It was sooooooooo funy! I loved the theme and harrys remark as they entered his rooms! Clasic!
yue14121990 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
it's made me want to be a yaoi fangirl all over again hehe.
Midnight Lilly chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Severus is grouchy enough to be Batman.
snarryislife chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hehe, two of my favorite things thrown into one. . Do you mind if I do a one shot kind of like this, but different? (The Severus as Batman, Harry as Robin part, not the potion.) By the way, what is the Snarryathon link?
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »