Reviews for As I Come Clean
jemmajane chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
That really was a great story, loved the last chapter especially, great writing :)
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
I totally enjoyed this story and they were so in character, especially this last chapter.

And a believable, based in their reality on the show, happy ending.

THANK YOU!

For such a good story.
xoxonessie chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Perfect ending to a perfect story. You have to write another pretty soon, I'll make sure not to miss it!

Your grasp on the characters is flawless, you know who they are and how they would react in certain circumstances and that's the most important thing IMO.

Love how you inculded "couldn't live without you", in perfect Tony-style like. I'm still hoping to see that particular line addressed again in the show...

Anyway, I'll stop ranting now. Thank you for this story. It was a pleasure to read.
JMHaughey chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I had some similar ideas about my fic but you, my dear friend, wrote it much better than I could.

This is a favorite. XO
Alice-in-french chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Such a great piece for right before the new season! I just can't take it if they don't get together this year!

-Alice
apedarling chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Loved it! can't wait for season 9!
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Wow, this was REALLY good It was very in character and totally Tiva! Thanks for some awesome fluff :)
mprmusings chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Ha! Loved it! I do hope the producers and powers that be listen to the public and give us Tiva! Or at the very least a lot of Tiva moments throughout the season so that they can have their happily ever after, after all :D

Thank you for sharing!
Mapgirl chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I'm a huge fan of serious, vulnerable Tony, and you've captured the character well. Looking forward to more.
daffodil7511 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
This last chapter just brought tears to my eyes. It's so them. So, so, so them. Perfectly done. Thank you for sharing. :)
starryjules chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
This is really, REALLY good! I'm so glad to have found it. You have a great handle on Tony and Ziva's inner voices; this feels very true to character. Thank you for sharing it with us!
daffodil7511 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Hey! I love this one, it's so Ziva and Tony. I just love those two, even with the craziness that was EJ and whatshisface, the CIA guy, last season. I like to pretend they don't exist. ;)

Looking forward to what happens in your last chapter. I'm so excited for Tuesday already!
magickmoons chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I laughed at Tony's 'revenge'! This is such an excellent piece: great characterization, good drama, ups and downs. I'm really enjoying it :)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
They are all mad at each other! It makes me sad! haha Even though he does have a right to be mad at her! haha I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
JMHaughey chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
You capture these characters so well.

MUAH!