Reviews for As I Come Clean
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Oh, I hope it's happier than this one although the spark of hope at the end really cheered me.

Good chapter.

Good characterizations.

And Gibbs just needs to hit Tony more often.
jelenamichel chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
To be blunt, this is frigging awesome. I haven't read a whole lot of fic for the last few months, and this was the best return to it I could hope for. Love it.
Chrissy1992 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Nice chapter!Loved the ending:)

Please tell me they'll talk in the next one:)
EowynGoldberry chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Not surprised Tony lost his resolve for a bit or that Gibbs noticed something had happened. Curious what happens next. I'm glad NCIS at least starts this week. I have THREE interviews this week after not having any luck for months! I am glad to get interviews, but I am a little nervous about stamina...
xoxonessie chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
"He sees real happiness flash across those wounded eyes of hers, and suddenly the day is looking up.

He whips his head around, spraying her with icy rainwater. She gasps, and he grins. Revenge."

This is really becoming one of my favorite stories ever.
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I love a determined Tony.

And the sad Ziva, she just breaks my heart how she doesn't feel she deserves to love and be loved.

More please.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
It made me sad but it also made hopeful with Tony's decision at the end.
Kristafied chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Really enjoying this - it's really a character study.
K-Shandra chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
It is refreshing to find writers who do not cop out by going all fluffy after the sex with admissions of love. I commend you for that. There are only so many happy, out of character, admissions of love one can stomach… or maybe I’m just too cynical.

Your story has a realistic feel to it, I can really see something like this happening between them (if it has not in the past), and I always appreciate these types of stories. That, combined with some seriously good writing skills, and the ability to cut out the wordiness (fluff), made this a pleasure to read.

Thank you for sharing, I hope you continue this.

K
xoxonessie chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
WAOW. This is reaaaaaaaaaally good.

I love how well you capture the characters and write them so well.

My favorite line "She watches the film. He watches her. He wonders if she has to read the subtitles, or if she speaks Hindi too. It wouldn't surprise him, but he does find it a little disappointing that even after all this time, there is so much of her about which he is still unsure. " because it's exactly how I imagine them watching a movie together.

Thank you for such a good piece of writing. Can't wait for more.
Chrissy1992 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Your writing is really really good!You've captured the although a lot of people wrote stories about Tony and Ziva spending a night together and trying to figure out what it meant the next day,you somehow made it !

I'm looking forward to seeing what's gonna happen.

You're doing a fantastic writing:)

Oh,I loved the whole thing with the Somali woman who triggered Ziva's flashback and she definitely knew that her hair turns Tony on since their first moments together in the bullpen years ago!
apedarling chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
best story ever:) haha i love Ziva's hair;) Can't wait for the next chapter!
mprmusings chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
ok this latest chapter has intrigued me even more and the glimpse/hope of tiva makes it even better :D i like the reflection aspect and i look forward to the next chapter. thank you for sharing.
EowynGoldberry chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
I thought it was good. Curious what will happen next. My summer was good too except I had to take Finance in my MBA-yuck.
ncischick09 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Ooh, I am so excited! The scene in the Indian shop was absolutely beautiful!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »