Reviews for As I Come Clean
storywriter30 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
This is wonderful! I really can't wait to see what happens next. Well written.
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Please please continue!The first chapter was great!Loved it.

ncischick09 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was just lovely. I truly hope you decide to continue. But, it could stand alone just as well. The writing was flawless, impeccable and beautifully delivered.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
O geez.

This is so short, and yet you've already made me cry. And hope. At the same time, that everything will be alright.

I just...this is amazing.

This is really beautifully written; I love it.

~Soph
jemmajane chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Great first chapter, I love ziva and Tony. Please keep it up, great work!
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Loved it. Even though it was very depressing. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I had a feeling by reading your summary that this would be good and this is even better than I thought.

I can't wait for the other chapters.
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I think this story sounds interesting. I am not surprised Ziva would assume what Tony might be thinking. I think his past record of a new date every week would make a lot of women nervous, but especially someone with trust issues. But I think he has trust issues too. Hope they work things out. Hope you have had a good summer.
marshmeg chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I am highly intrigued by the beginning of this story. I like the viewpoints, I like the dichotomy between their thinking. Excellent writing, I'm looking forward to more:)
magickmoons chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wonderful. Very in character. And I love Tony's resolve at the end. Looking forward to more :)
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I adore your NCIS stories.

You capture Ziva so well! :)
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4