Reviews for Life can be Rewritten
dhea.taviry0121 chapter 15 . 5/20
update soon please! ace is so cute
MyEternalNightmares chapter 14 . 3/13
I like tgis so much! Especually with the over protective Ace and love struck Sanji! I also loved three of the chapters, one was when Ace got Sanji to faint, lol. The other was the terrible monster and lastly the near kiss that I wish had happened. Keep up this awesome work and I hope you update soon!
SakuHina-X3 chapter 15 . 2/20
I love this story! its very interesting and though you haven't updated it in a while i hope it'll come back to you:) waiting anxiously but take your time to get back in the story's mood!
jacinta garret chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
pleeeaaaaasssee continue this fanfic
Luffys wife chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
I love this really I do. Fanfictions where Ace is a daddies boy are always the best, it doesn't matter who the dad is honestly. Thatch, Zoro, White beard, or even Roger. It all makes for an amazing story. And the way you wrote it was just amazing. I became enchanted with the story even though you made Zoro insane, yes thst upset me a bit but it was greatly attributed to the story. And Sanji as Sabo's dad, gay for Sanji was unbearable. I was practically howling when Sanji leaned in to kiss him and Luffy was like ooooo. Thanks for writing this, and please do continue it. Ill recheck it next month in hopes of an update. Thank you, you beautiful reason for me to continue living. No I'm going to read the rest of your fanfictions in hopes of another great story!
xUnluckyNekox chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
I love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
Please hurry up and update. Also remove the zo span pairing.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
Awwww! Protective Ace is so cute! XD
kirly chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
This story is just so adorable as well as heart-warming and -aching. I love how you wrote this story and kept giving small clues and facts of what happened in Zoro's, Ace's, and Luffy's past. Just giving out their past and how they affect the characters in small pieces gives so much of a dark atmosphere.

It's interesting to see how the characters coped and see how much they needed each other. The interactions between them felt so sincere especially their emotions and thoughts, their angst as well as happiness. Ace's over-protectiveness is just so endearing and adorable! And Sanji's stalkerish and attempts to date Zoro as well as Luffy being all clueless and bold adds great humor!

Oh gosh, you did a great job as a writer as I hunger to read more. I look forward to reading more of your works! Please, keep up the great work!
adorkableseyton chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
OMG... I thought this was going to be angsty but it's hilarious... I love it! Can't wait to read the aquarium trip! Update soon!
nekonesan chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
Oh my gosh! This story is sooo cute xD its nice that the kids can keep Zoro sane, and how Ace tries his best to protect Zoro by not leaving him alone n.n
I can see a lot of things happening in this story, starting with the obvious Zoro beguining to trust Sanji enough to start a relationship with him, but also Ace and Sabi growing up to at least teenagers and falling in love 3 ok maybe they weren't so many things...
I do wonder thought, is there any chance this story will resurface? Or is it forever forgotten now? u.u
hellointernet chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Oh god! This story is hilarious, cute and very deep. I like how Ace tries to protect Zoro from Sanji.
HAREOO3 chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
Ace is so cute, being the protective type. Please Continue love the story!
PiratePigeon chapter 15 . 10/8/2013