Reviews for Life can be Rewritten
xUnluckyNekox chapter 15 . 7/24
I love it!
Please hurry up and update. Also remove the zo span pairing.
Awwww! Protective Ace is so cute! XD
kirly chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
This story is just so adorable as well as heart-warming and -aching. I love how you wrote this story and kept giving small clues and facts of what happened in Zoro's, Ace's, and Luffy's past. Just giving out their past and how they affect the characters in small pieces gives so much of a dark atmosphere.

It's interesting to see how the characters coped and see how much they needed each other. The interactions between them felt so sincere especially their emotions and thoughts, their angst as well as happiness. Ace's over-protectiveness is just so endearing and adorable! And Sanji's stalkerish and attempts to date Zoro as well as Luffy being all clueless and bold adds great humor!

Oh gosh, you did a great job as a writer as I hunger to read more. I look forward to reading more of your works! Please, keep up the great work!
AmaiOni chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
OMG... I thought this was going to be angsty but it's hilarious... I love it! Can't wait to read the aquarium trip! Update soon!
nekonesan chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
Oh my gosh! This story is sooo cute xD its nice that the kids can keep Zoro sane, and how Ace tries his best to protect Zoro by not leaving him alone n.n
I can see a lot of things happening in this story, starting with the obvious Zoro beguining to trust Sanji enough to start a relationship with him, but also Ace and Sabi growing up to at least teenagers and falling in love 3 ok maybe they weren't so many things...
I do wonder thought, is there any chance this story will resurface? Or is it forever forgotten now? u.u
hellointernet chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Oh god! This story is hilarious, cute and very deep. I like how Ace tries to protect Zoro from Sanji.
HAREOO3 chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
Ace is so cute, being the protective type. Please Continue love the story!
PiratePigeon chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Pleeeaaassseeeee continue :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
Please update!
borninthedarkness chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Please update this story it is definitely one of a kind!
thisfairytalegonebad chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Oh holy shit, what have you done to me? I'm sitting here almost crying (and I should be sleeping for a long time already) and it's all because of your story, damnit.
Ace and Luffy are so fucking cute, I can't handle it, kyaaaa *o*
God, I'm drowning in feels, help meee ;_;
Please continue this, so I can die as a happy person, will you?
Phsyco chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
I love this story.. Please write more, it's really good.
WaylandJackson chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
another chapter ! plssssssss this story is so good, i want to read more chapters !
zoro ace and luffy are so cute.
grumpycatlover69 chapter 15 . 7/17/2013