Reviews for Pet
Good story. I loved the concept.
draggonPenn chapter 13 . 7/31
Good story. Loved the concept.
CdB55 chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
I didn't know much of what to expect when I started to read this, but you did a good job of creating sympathetic characters and kept me interested.
CdB55 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
I think the question was an important one, though: how does one fall in love with a possession?
CdB55 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Your A/N are so cute!

You explained Olivia's situation extremely well.
CdB55 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
A very interesting story. So far, I like they way you have portrayed Jocelyn.
Firewolfe chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Interesting story. Olivia is broken and she lost who she was. It may well take time for her to remember who she was. Sadly I think the lady that bought her probably saved her life from the baddies. So evil but not totally to he core unless she picked Olivia from the get go and arranged for her to be taken and beaten ect...
Aliyah81 chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Great story! Thanks for sharing this with us :)
ScOut4It chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Christmas has arrived for lovely Livia :) The collar suits her, but I do think that what others would see as encouragement might give Alex a disapproval rating from her party.
I hope that Jocelyn arrives into the next story; maybe Livia doesn't get her closure (or a chance for us to see who she would pick at this point between Alex and her), but I feel like I want it. At the same time, I feel like I don't want 'that' much closure or the story would be over, so I'm glad you made multiple stories in this series.
ScOut4It chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Hmm, so will Alex really collar her? Or is she just giving her what she needs to hear? I thought maybe she'd opt for a bracelet or ring instead to be more subtle; I'm sure that some hell will be raised at the precinct if they catch wind of THAT much participation in Livia's continued voluntary servitude.
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Alex is an angel for resisting the temptation. I think it's nice that they will at least cuddle.
ScOut4It chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
It is sweet to see how Livia is adjusting to life, and the help from her friend Mitsuru is very sweet too.
ScOut4It chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Not bad for baby's first day out with her new/old Mistress. I think Alex might be enjoying herself.
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Poor Livia! Poor Jocelyn. Poor Alex too I guess.
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
This reunion was good, but I have to admit, that I hope they get together again. It is nice to think that Jocelyn genuinely cares for Livia too.