Reviews for Two And A Half Years Later
yaoifan124 chapter 24 . 12/29/2016
This was different to read! I did enjoy it though! The rollercoaster of emotions~! I actually had type a little Robin and Marco as well, but Robin was a male and I never finished, heh... But it's an interesting pairing! Loved that Thatch was brought in for help! Thanks for sharing this~!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2016
Really loved it. Would love to see more of Ace and Marco with some Luffy and Law. Please.
Katepatterson chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
Love it. You did better than what you gave yourself credit for!
AnniBananni chapter 24 . 2/13/2014
*smirks* although the story is a bit odd, I like it.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/6/2014
I kind of UTTERLY HATE robin now :D
Hollydoor chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Your an amazing writer but the chapters are too short
Ecureuillou chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaatch You're aliiiiiiiive *cry*
sairakanzaki chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
the story was amazing and i love it! n.n
NewBloom chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
Awwww...
It's official,
I just spent all of my free time reading your stories,
damn, if only all of my days were this productive.
Thank you for posting these stories online, they just made my day so much better
faery7 chapter 24 . 3/3/2012
Loved this story! I actually really liked that the chapters were short, it made it easy to read through. My favorite parts were when Ace came back alive ;), the happiness overload when everyone met up with Ace again :D, when Marco and Vista surprised Blackbeard from the Thousand Sunny, and I liked that Thatch got his bit in there even though he didn't come back to life :( All in all, great story :) I'm gonna go read through your other stories now :)
MissJudged16 chapter 24 . 12/1/2011
my first thought was zombie Ace! *ehmm* Anyway, good story! I wish it was longer, but it was well done and well developed and I'm just used to reading things that take me hours and days and years to finish. So I suppose something shorter was probably a good thing anyway. Great great job :)
crazzyredhead chapter 24 . 11/26/2011
great story said it is done... Wish there was more storys were ace was still alive or came back... great job.

Sorry for the late review just noticed it was still loaded on a different computer after i finished reading already
azab chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
i loved it a lot this story is really amazing:)
azab chapter 23 . 10/26/2011