Reviews for Moving in a still frame
Miranda chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Why oh why did you abandon this, and why here of all places? It was beautiful and heart-wrenching, and you abandoned it right at the height of the painful part but before any of the comfort.
Emari-chan chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Please tell me you're continuing this. It's REALLY good.
Haighs chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
How come there aint any more chapters?!
fjw1234 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Woah. Pretty dark, huh? Rape and murder, in fact all serious crimes that aren't just to do with money, don't have a statute of limitations in the UK. The whole scenario seems quite out of character for all involved. Still better than anything I could write, mind you.
anagogia chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
This is is amazing, it's so sad and yet so sweet... I re-read it a milione times! I love the way Sherlock thinks of himself as a worthless human being as soon as he leaves the crime scene and the fact that he truly believes he doesn't deserve John's affection, not to mention John's love... It makes my heart shatter. This is really one of the best Sherlock fanfiction ever. I'd really love to read more, to read about John discovering the truth and trying to fix Sherlock, although I'm sure it won't be' easy to make him believe that he is worth someone else's love and care. Are you going to continue this? Please, don't leave us like that!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
This is spectacular! Please update ASAP!
hurricanedrunkk chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Poor Sherlock :( hope he comes back soon
Those presents sound really cool! So glad for the update, love this story
1-800-SHDWRLM chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Please, please write more!
1-800-SHDWRLM chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Ugh, this Mystrade! So good! It's making my heart clench with feels.
1-800-SHDWRLM chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
I feel so bad for Sherlock :( I hope John can help him through.
1-800-SHDWRLM chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Wow, you're such a good writer! This chapter was amazing.
1-800-SHDWRLM chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I feel as if both Sally and John are out of character in this chapter, but it doesn't really matter. The way they /do/ act around each other is adding something interesting to the story!
1-800-SHDWRLM chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love this! It's very sad. I can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Goodness, this is amazing! I feel so bad for Sherlock, poor thing. I just love how John treats Sherlock and cares for him, even his staying with him all night. All the angst in between the sweetness, fantastic job at portraying it all. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ForeverChasingDreams chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
This is adorable :) Oh, it's horrifying, sad, and plainly disgusting what was done to Sherlock and indeed Mycroft, but your interaction between John and Sherlock is very sweet. It's nice to see a little cuteness in between the angst and hurt (don't get me wrong, I love the angst!). To be honest, I love all of this story, and I think your writing is very good, with very few Americanisms which is impressive!

Please update soon,