Reviews for this bright flash
MulberryFlower chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was... so, so good.

I love these two together; I love how Burgh, in spite of his energy, always seems to still manage to be sensible. Elesa really seems like the type to need that from time to time.

I think what really stood out to me here was the idea that they are friends, first and foremost. (Then again, I'm a sucker for the stories where two close friends fall in love.) I love that you really probed into her mind, too. You made her character feel so /human/ and /realistic/ - which is wonderful because, in spite of those lights and her irrevocable energy, she's just a girl who has her moments, like anyone.

I would be curious to see this story (or another one that is very similar to this) done from Burgh's perspective. To see how /he/ sees /her/ from the privacy of his own mind, too.

All in all? 10 out of 10. Flawless. Loved it.
Caelitea chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Amazing fic. I loved each little section and all the emotions they contained-how Burgh brings her back to herself each time. And the ending-perfect. Really beautiful fic.
ILikeShorts chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh my god, the ending. Absolutely beautiful. I'm still not sure how I feel about this pairing, but I'm slowly being converted by gorgeous fics like this one.

It's a fascinating concept for a story, the idea of what celebrity can do to a person, and the way you tied that in with their relationship was really well done.
briochee chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I'd never even thought of them as a couple until reading this. Great job! I loved it! :)

lepeanutbutter
partner555 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was good and heartwarming to read
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Loved this! I think you did an awesome job. Very unique pairing, nicely written. Keep up the great work!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
[She wants to give him a detailed explanation, full of fond memories and the minuscule things he does that impact her so grandly. Instead she always answers the same, no matter how many times he asks her, "Because without you I'd be someone completely different."]

jlaksflkasjdf

I want to sob. This is perfect, and it's beautiful. ;_; I wasn't expecting to find any Burgh/Elesa fics, and I found this gem! I love the emotions, I love the transitions, and I love the /feelings/. It's brilliant, really.

You're wonderful, really. A work.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is a nice story. Haven't been in the Pokemon fandom lately since I was more into crossing over tons of fandoms into one mega crossover, but after the latest two new episodes that aired in Japan...they got me into writing a story I planned a while ago involving the Subway Bosses. Check it out when you have time.

Keep up the good work.
electronic handshake chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
i liked this. it was cute and flowed pretty nicely. i'm kinda interested as to what the longer version was like.