Reviews for Clandestine Bluebird
hyper13 chapter 2 . 2/22
Just found this story (which, seriously I've been digging through Dasey stories for weeks now trying to find something new) and I'm really digging it so far. Nicely done!
arianakaylani chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
Hi! So...You should totally DM me your bands info on iTunes...and yeah
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Love it
kelly chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Never liked any guy Casey dated but I love Ben. So torn. I feel like he is a good guy she would pick. I don't know if I like Casey bringing Derek for the mission can't believe the agency allowed it. I know he had to for the story but so think phone calls, etc him realizing what a tough job she has could still be done.
only place I am liking the NSA.
DC2012 chapter 40 . 2/27/2014
I am so beyond excited for this! Can't wait!
Guest chapter 39 . 2/26/2014
I would love a sequel!
kmr04 chapter 40 . 2/26/2014
A few names might be "There is a Way" or "With a Will" or "It Will Be"

Good luck in figuring it out. I was glad I was finally able to read the rest of the story. I was without access to ff for so long that I am behind and haven't even reviewed anything. So I will now be off to go catch up and look forward to your next story.
Le Furtif Fox chapter 39 . 2/22/2014
I really did love this story. A sequel would be really amazing. I hope you do one.
talimenios791 chapter 39 . 2/21/2014
I just found this story and couldn't stop reading until I finished it. I'm new to the Life with Derek fandom Clandestine Bluebird was amazing. I would be very interested in a sequel.
RapMonQueen94 chapter 39 . 2/21/2014
I'd like a sequel:)
Guest chapter 39 . 2/17/2014
Interested in a sequel for sure!
DC2012 chapter 39 . 2/15/2014
I would LOVE a sequel! Please please please!
Ghostwriter chapter 38 . 2/14/2014
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
TJD23 chapter 39 . 2/13/2014
Yes Sequel
TipsyLady chapter 39 . 2/13/2014
Yes yes, I thousand times yes!