Reviews for Wrong
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That must have been such a sad sight, when Sam had to dig his mangled brother's grave lonely grave in the woods.

Even if Bobby tried to go, I imagine Sam dug it all himself
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This fills a hole for me - the show really only gave us Sam's anger, not his grief.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Heartbreaking and powerful. That tiny little cross signified so much despair for Sam and you convey it beautifully here :)
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Huge amounts of emotion held within the 100 words.

Excellent! AAAAAAAAAA

Chick x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Awww! Hey, did you intend to break my heart? You sure did! It's wonderful, and I can imagine Sam's confused condition very well ... memories of better times, not ready to accept the truth ... the last line drives the knife through our collective heart. Very well done, hon.

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Gee, that was a sad time, a long summer waiting to get our boy out!

DeansBabyBird
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That image just brings tears to my eyes, to see the sorrow of Sam in the loss of his brother. Very gripping!
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Dorothy, at this point in my life, I couldn't have written it better. Bless you.

Mel
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh, ow, my darling Sammy. A great insight to what happened. Thanks.
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow that hit hard.
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow. Amazing. Seriously amazing. I'm a fan of anything Supernatural before season 4. Wow. Just amazing.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
My heart breaks for Sam here. Very, very well done.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Words can't describe how beautiful this is, loved it :D
Sharlot chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
One word: "Powerful"
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
OH THE ANGST! It's so lovely and you write it so well. I watched this episode this morning and this was the perfect tag. Great job!