Reviews for Resume
rj welkins chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
that is a very beautiful story
inspire-the-writer-x3 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Hi Letancia!

I really loved the novel Atonement; it was a great romantic tragedy, and I loved every single second of the book- and the film! :D

I know I'm only half way through your story on Fan Fiction, but I have to say it's one of the best things I've ever written here- and I've read my share of good stories! The detail and description, and the overall character personalities and dialogue is so excellently executed, I'm kind of in awe.

You're an incredibly gifted writer; excited to finish reading your story and to see what comes next!

inspire-the-sarah-x3 (Sarah) (:
KusmiTea chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
It isn't finished, is it? It can't be just yet, I need to know the ending. Will Robbie finally achieve his well-deserved innocence? And I hope he and Cecilia can finally resume.

I'm loving the plot and the way you write. Such fine detailed descriptions, and you really managed to develop each character's way of thoughts and feelings quite nicely!

Update soon, will you? X
KusmiTea chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Oh, the most lovely and well written story about 'Atonement' I read so far. Will you continue to write it? I'd love to know the ending! (: