Reviews for And They Say Reading Is Good For You
WildImagination28 chapter 10 . 1/28
Awwwwww i didnt want it to end! Should totally continue that scene hehe ;)...great story, the way you showed their emotions, especially Naya's...again an emotionally touching story.
Draftfort chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Certainly one of the best HeYa fic ever written.
justwankyglee chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Real life sucks so bad compared to this. This was an incredible fic with the perfect amount of angst and emotions and drama and GAH PERFECT! So intense I loved it!
Purple-Ketchup chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
In the aftermath of the average size sean crap, this was just what I needed!
Thanks ;) -PK x
BrittanaLove93 chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Ahhh this is totally one of the best story that I've ever read! But it hurts since the beginning and I can only smile at it at the last chapter.. Definitely a good plot here and trust me when I said I've read it just in a few hours..
LoveSongNR chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Oh god, real life sucks! :( heather being pregnant and naya dating big sean :( Lol
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
SO BRILLIANT
Brittanabp chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Loving thid
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Absolutely stunning!
ultimate818 chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
hahahh the 3 fucking mins thou! so fucking hilar! thanks for this!
Laughingkiddo chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
Oh my... this story surely had have a great time pulling my heartstrings! i can't express how much i love this story. I still remember reading that article the first time, how i can almost hear my Heya bubble crack, as with my heart as well. Although this didn't happen in real life (or else i would have noticed a tsunami of pics of Naya running in the airport), i'm glad that it inspired this great story. Thank you for this!
holdmetonight chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
love it!
Psyro chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
This story reminds me so much of my life it's scary... I can totally relate to Naya here and it's shit :p at least in the world of fanfiction you do get your happy ending :)
p-o-p-e-y-e-oppa chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
THIS IS THE BEST FIC EVER
sleepingisdumb chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
am I supposed to cry at every ... well, chapter? seriously... my mom's been wondering why i'm crying... geez this is incredible... GOD!