Reviews for On That Day
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I read this quite some time back and can't believe I didn't leave a review. I also find it hard to believe you got so few reviews on it. This story had me in tears, remembering that day and everything that came after it. Plus, I've been watching stuff on TV talking about those events and the people who died. I have never been able to understand the kind of hatred that causes people to do such things and I never will.
onthecoast6 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was a special FanFic that touched my heart; thank you for writing it. You captured the emotion and the claustrophobic feel of entrapment beautifully making it seem almost tangible. Major Davis was a nice surprise too! Having Carter ditch her heels was perfect and a keen observation for the situation. On That Day was true to address the fact that, Terror has not won. It will not win. And having SG1 placed in the throws of this event was very creative. I loved reading this very much.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
A very nice story. I love the dedication. I can see this being something that some of SG1 would somehow be involved in. It is their luck, whether you see it as bad or good.

:-)
SJ chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Very poignant an excellent idea very well done honouring those who died and those who lived.
dpdp chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Excellent. Nicely done. Wonderful story.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Great story, you did an amazing job. May we never forgot all those who died on that tragic day. After watching all the ceremonies on TV yesterday, makes me even more proud to be an American.
DeniseM chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Having read the previous reviews, I second every one on them. Very niiice!lol
littleellie30 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I really wish the stargate actors could read some of the Fancfic surrounding 9/11 especially this one. I think they would be very proud of them and how they were written and why. This was a lovely piece of work.
majorsal chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
well done! :)
samcarter2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
What a nice tribute to 9/11. I've often wondered how the characters would have reacted. Great job!