Reviews for So I Stayed in the Darkness with You
TardisInWonderland chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Applause, standing ovation, all the awards! So good, so good. One of the best I've read in a while.
colsamcarter chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
I love how this fic, although it began dark and angsty, somehow became adorable and fluffy at the end. 'Twas brilliant. I applaud you.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Really good! Please update soon. You've captures the doctors character perfectly. Poor river! Please write about how he helps her recover from the torture she went through. You've got me feeling murderous towards the people who ddid this to her as well!
Doctor River Shipper chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Living each day waiting for an update on this beautiful piece of work. You rock!
Wednesday chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I hate what River and the Doctor have gone through in this but I am so glad that the Doctor got to at least beat the crap out of that horrible monster. And I love that River's voice stopped him in the end. And she isn't dead! I'm so glad, even thought I knew she couldn't be. Haha I really liked the part where the Doctor was thinking about how the Library was at least a noble sacrifice, but to face her every time they met and to know the torture she would have to go through, that she would be raped and would bleed to death in a dark tunnel - how could he even look her in the eye knowing that River was going to face that and there was nothing he could do to stop it? Let alone have a life with her, marry her, knowing that all of that was coming. It's painful enough knowing her end is the Library, but I think this would have been too much for him to bare. But I'm glad they're back on the Tardis and that River is finally going to get some medical help! Looking forward to the next chapter! I have a feeling Protective!Doctor is going to be showing up even in the hospital:)
MistressOfTheWinter chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I love the depth and emotion in this story, it's brilliant c:
LJ chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Oh wow...
SignedSealedWritten chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Oh why do you cut it off at the worst points! My heart, my poor heart. Can't the next chapter be today? Could it? Yes? What if I just sat here with a puppy dog face on and cried at you.

You can't do this to meee. I'm sitting here broken-hearted.
Doctor River Shipper chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Doctor River Shipper chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
irishcanary chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
superb
colsamcarter chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
This is great (again). I know I've said it before but you're really good at now letting the darkness of the story overpower the whole thing and become overdramatic. You strike the perfect balance and I hope you continue to do so.
TardisInWonderland chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Amazing, and so vivid! I enjoy reading dark things every now and then, especially well written ones.
Jeffie chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I hope he kills the thing!
Xeni chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I cant believe he left her alone :S Poor River! Can't wait for your next chapter even though this is a really dark fic I can't Wait!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »