Reviews for So I Stayed in the Darkness with You
Zi chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
I'm really hoping there's a new chapter tomorrow. This is fantastic.
mandyyporto chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
I screamed when i got the email announcing a new chapter, this story is so good, why i'm liking it so much? lol It's different to see a really wounded River and a concerning Doctor, loving the fact the he wants revenge for her, that he really loves her. Hoping that in one point he take care of her wounds, and take care of her, with all that horror i think River deserves a bit of love and careing from the Doctor!
Wednesday chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Omg, poor River! I want the Doctor to hunt that monster down and put an end to him, but at the same time, River really needs him right now. They need to get back to the Tardis before River bleeds to death down there! I don't think the Doctor is thinking clearly right now - he just wants to hurt whatever hurt his wife. That whole scene when he found her and just cried because of the state she was in was SO emotional. It's awful and I just want River to be okay. On a completely different note, I love that River knew the Doctor was being wimpy about the tunnels. Haha That was so her. And I'm once again desperate for a new chapter. I actually did a little dance when I saw that you updated. Haha More soon please!
colsamcarter chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
This is brilliant so far! Not too light and not too dark, you've struck the perfect balance.
mandyyporto chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
3. NOW! lol i'm loving it so far. it's hard to "watch" River hurting like that, but it's beautiful how the Doctor talks to her, and realise how much he loves her. They are my OTP and you are writing a wonderful fic my friend :)
mostexcellentcanopy chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
This is excellent! I am really intrigued; keep it coming :)
iHadtoTry chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS! continue soon!
Wednesday chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Oh my gosh, I cannot even imagine what River is going through and how awful the Doctor must feel that he can't help her. I almost teared up when River asked him to stop listening, because she knew what was about to happen to her and she didn't want him to have to listen to it. It's so awful and I hope the Doctor goes Oncoming Storm on their ass, whoever they are. I NEED a new chapter of this. Haha Excellent second chapter, but I'm itching for the Doctor to find River and make everything better, although I am loving the drama right now. Haha Update soon!
irishcanary chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
wow just wow this fic has blown me away
Virgin in a brothel chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Brilliant, very tense! Can't wait for the next chapter. X
MistressOfTheWinter chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Gah, the suspense! Can't wait for chapter 3 c: ...It would be amazing if you decided to put up Chapter 3 today ;)
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Urgh! Cliffhangers! Lol Cant w8 2 read more! The suspense is killing me! Please upload more chapters! :)
Yukoe chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Really good! Cant wait for you to update, please be soon!
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Oooooooooooh, that was so exiting! Please update VERY soon. Can't wait to read more ;D
Virgin in a brothel chapter 1 . 9/12/2011