Reviews for Come Back to Me
VanillaAshes chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Cute! :D
Kiwiflea chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aw, I wish they'd make a second season, and I wish it would go exactly like this. Great job.
EdwardCullenROX chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
OMG I love this show and when the season ended I was soo sad but this FF has made me sooooo happy its amazing plzzzzz continue writing
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I absolutely loved Rebecca/Simon since the very beginning. I just finished watching the finale online, and I'm hoping so much that the show will continue so we can see more of them. This story was so cute though! I really enjoyed it, and it inspires me to do some of my own writing :)
CavalierQueen chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
ah...
winnie chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Nice story. You did a good job. I have fallen for Simon early on the show, and I like to think it was not because of his British accent and good looks. I think the rare glimpses of his soft side and his voulnerability make him an interesting character.

This fandom could really use more stories, especially now that the first season is over. I hope you will keep on writing.
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Short, simple, but extremely sweet (like the fudge cake with buttercream frosting that's coming way soon:D). Very in character, well written and loved the vulnerability. I've fallen hard for these two too!
Dr.Awesome chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
awee! so sweet! loved it! :)