Reviews for The Survivors
MidnightBitesCarly chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Ohmygod there are actual tears running down my face right now
LittleMissAbigail chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Point for T'Pol! I always liked her. I'm glad they've worked everything out. I was going to be quite distraught if they hadn't by the end.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
Yay! I have been waiting all story for that moment. Poor Sarek needs more family in his life. I'm glad to see him make that jump with Nyota.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
I knew where you were going with this but does that help my stress levels? Absolutely not.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
This is making me so ridiculously sad.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
That ending was unexpected
LittleMissAbigail chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Okay, this Selek/Sarek thing has thoroughly confused me on more than one occasion now.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
You know, I can't help but feel a little vindictive (or maybe prideful?) whenever Spock reveals his heritage. Something that never happened with Natalie, by the way. She mentioned the "Where would his Vulcan cousin get Terran honey?" thing then his cousins' race/species was never mentioned again! (Sorry to get all indignant. I kind of just realized this fact.)
LittleMissAbigail chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
It is 4:40am. I kind of despise you right now. I thought you should know.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
When I said I wanted T'Sela and Saril to make a reappearance, this isn't what I meant. : This whole alternate timeline confuses me so terribly. It really does. Like, at this point, I'm just taking everyone's words at face value until I can watch the entire series chronologically. Actually, I've never seen much of it and the bull of what I have seen was sporadic and years ago. I really should make that I priority... Well, in my dreams, maybe.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
You're just jumping in with both feet lately, aren't you?
PristinelyUngifted chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Ahhh Spock. So conflicted. But you paint it wonderfully.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
twomost chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
You wrote your Star Trek stories years ago, but I want you to know how much I have enjoyed them. Your Spock point of view is so he genuinely expressed. expressed. You are clearly well educated and seem informed about a wide variety. I believe you must be an English teacher with a knowledge of and interest in anthropology. Thank you for giving me hours of good reading. Twomost
nicew chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Satisfying ending. Now I feel I should go back and give "Enterprise" another chance.