Reviews for Her Protector
BlueSaffire chapter 3 . 6/15
I know you have not posted for years but I wanted to tell you that you are quite a gifted writer and I hope you eventually continue this beautiful story. Your attention to details brings out the characters very well, and you've captured their personalities perfectly!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Please finish! I totally love your style of writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I wish you would finish the story, you've captured their relationship so well! I love it
DearestAmy chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I were just rereading your story: Its so sweet and beautiful, written in a captivating style - I like it very much. It would be a great pleasure for me and many others readers if you could find inspiration and time to continue it. Im sure even a long waiting would be worth it...
Lana chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
this is such a beautiful story, I truly hope you will continue ;)
Maverick88 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I guess you abandoned this, but I just wanted to tell you I'm really enjoying the story and would love it if you'd continue! I just caught LOTM on TV for the first time and the few scenes between Uncas and Alice had a bigger impact on me than everything else (despite liking Daniel Day Lewis as an actor). I didn't know the pair had any kind of following online so I was pleasantly surprised to find your story. It's very well written. I really like your attention to detail and it gives those movie scenes just that bit of extra I would have liked to have seen in the movie. A fun fact: the part at the waterfall where Uncas holds Alice was originally a kissing scene. They cut that part out, but in the next scene you can see Alice walking around with a braid that wasn't there before-put in by Uncas, no doubt.

Anyway, thank you for the chapters you've written already. If you could add more, that would be great.
Selmersaurus chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Write more!
samy-sama chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I hope you will update one day and don't stop your story here!

For me too, the fanfics generally aren't enough lol.

I am so taken into your story, it does start well, i would like to read what you have in store for those two lovers...
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far, hope you continue and update soon. :)
Lady Rose chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Great story. Please update!
Eilan21 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I really love this fiction and I really appreciate that you decided to focus on Alice and Uncas...please update soon!I can't wait!
soulstealer chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
This fanfic has to continue! It is wonderfully written and I can't wait to find out what happened
Tmac chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Still really really good! But you don't have to confine yourself to what was in the movie. There must have been tons of moments between Alice and Uncas that led to their love, ya know? It's good to follow the movie plot but I would just love it if you inserted your own take on the progress of their relationship
claire-loves-music chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
i really liked the bit where Alice was compared to a flower that had fallen and turned into a girl. update soon please.
CatherineWinner chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Loving this story so much! Can't wait for more!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »