Reviews for Life of Crime
Matsuo Miwa chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I think I've read this at least three times altogether and it never loses its humor. Great work! I very much enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
flippin hirlarious omg italy pissed off i could die and go to heaven lol
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I giggled like an Italy on pasta throughout the entire thing. these are hillarious.
Aniki4evah chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was the best thing i ever read. YAY! I loved it. I saw everything happen and it was amazing! I love the 'I got the air' scene :3
Purianee chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
What
No-account chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
xDDD laughed my ass of!
queenofchaos chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i love this it had me laughing like a maniac oh and i have hetalia spongebob idea how about you use the episode the night shift as your next parody
Estonia'sFutureWife chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This made me laugh! I love how un-serious Japan is. X3 People who didn't read this is missing out!
StormofyourDestiny chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I am so very sorry I'm late on reviewing "Life of Crime", MidnightSakuraBlossom-Chan! You know how things have been, right? God, it's been a very exhausting week especially with my job on the side and trying to find the time to hang with you and plan dates with Leah!

So, yeah, let's move on to my review! You must know that this parody was utterly hilarious! xDDD You have this strange talent for putting the awesome-ness that is Spongebob Squarepants and various anime together, even though it does seem a bit "WTF?"-ish of an idea! The quotes, the setting, the character roles, the sly references and jokes, not to mention the kinky GerIta implications, it all felt very well done and certainly kicked ass!

"But..." Japan composed himself and sat back up. "The situation does not have to be all bad, right? At least we have each other; partners in crime."

"Yes..." Italy sat back up and smiled, it was true that they did have each other and weren't alone. He 'veee'ed happily and mentioned, "And all of that running is good for your buns and thighs, right...?"

Suddenly, Italy looked up at this thought cloud above his head to see a Germany posing rather sexily in only his underwear with sexy saxophone music in the background. "Ja! Buns and thighs!"

Japan noticed the thought cloud and just shook his head, not even bothering to try and figure out what was the point of that thought and how he could see the Italian's thoughts.

That scene made me laugh my butt off! xDDDDDD
Rockleegirl333 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Why is this so perfect? XD

Great Job, this was amazing