Reviews for A Royal Journey
Guest chapter 24 . 7/7/2015
Hey, I've just read these stories again to remember what is it about. I wanted to know if you finished this one or you have nore to write, and I wanted to know if you are going to finish the other stories you've wrote. I love your stories but I don't like to start reading and then to see that there is no end.
Hope you will answer me back.
Love, Roni :)
BrittanyLS chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
Bye BYe Jack! Don't let the palace door hit you on the way out!
BrittanyLS chapter 21 . 5/10/2015
She has more class, but she should have fired him instantly!
BrittanyLS chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Jack's attraction is creepy!
zuka4one chapter 24 . 4/26/2015
Wow
Honkytonkangel chapter 24 . 4/8/2015
Aaw very sweet, loved that they've had that time to reconnect as a couple and also spend some family time together. Those kids ARE growing up WAY too fast, especially Bear, but they are so cute. And loved how J&C tried to reassure them. Hopefully nothing horrible will happen again (please) and they can have more time like this in the future, and they find who was responsible for the shooting ( my money would be on Jack) and hang them in the courtyard.
Veve chapter 24 . 4/6/2015
They did need the time to reconnect.

I'm sure the storm is coming.
tidefn1 chapter 23 . 4/1/2015
I wanted to reread this first before posting a review. I have loved all of the 'journey' sagas. I so hope that you continue this until its completion. I love the AU idea. It's nice to see what it would have been like for them to be together from the beginning. They are one of my alltime favorite couples. I can't begin to imagine the time it takes to put into lengthy fics like these and I just wanted you to know how fics like these are a bright spot to a sometimes lousy day.
Honkytonkangel chapter 23 . 3/27/2015
yay. I really missed this story. Fab update, though you know it makes me sad when C&J are on the outs. I'm happy they made up cos I was about ready to reach through the screen to shake some sense into J. As always LOVED seeing C stand up for herself ( I don't really think she was at fault for Jack. J SHOULD have had him transferred earlier when started acting inappropriately. Though I STILL think hanging him by his balls in the courtyard was better).
But I hope now they had a blow-up they'll get stronger again, judging by those last lines they're gonna need it.
Veve chapter 23 . 3/27/2015
Great update.

Hope that jerky doesn't cause any more damage. Can't wait for another update.
Poppinswannabe chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
Hi! I've just been re-reading a lot of my favorites and have just read the entire "Royal" series. It's so great and you've done a fantastic job with it. I was just so upset to finish this chapter and not be able to hit "next" at the bottom. :( I know it's been a while since you last wrote in this story but I just had to ask if you're planning on finishing this one. I so hope so!
I look forward to more!
Thanks for writing!
Veve chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
I hope you continent this story I have always loved it.
Miss Baxter chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
When are you going to update this story?
Zsulie chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
Hello,

Just wanted to say thank you for this story again, and ask if you were planning to continue it? :) I really hope so, because I like this alternate universe you created (even though usually I'm not very much into them), and I'm really curious about what's going to happen next!

Sue
Honkytonkangel chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
Woohoo DING DONG the scumbag's GONE, Go J. He's such a fab husband, always there to love and defend his woman. I kinda wish he wasn't such a good king though cos I wanted him to punch Jack. He definitely deserved it., can't believe he was so flippant about what he did. I hope he will now quit while he's still walking and leave quietly.

Loved C&J, cute as ever. I'm happy J was so calm and understanding with C and that she didn't try to hide anything from him. Hope no more major dramas are in store for a while. I think they've earned a bit of romance.