Reviews for Blind Love
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Should have more reviews, this. It's beautiful.
Puggle chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Really beautiful
TheFellowshipOfOreos chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Well, I probably shouldn't have read this at this time of day; you've got me in tears already! I don't believe I've ever read such captivating words...and this was not even a multi-chapter story. This was just wonderful on so many levels. I don't even ship Mystrade that hard but let me tell you, this fanfic was the one that really opened my eyes (as ridiculous as it sounds). Bravo. I loved every single word and I was bawling my eyes out by the time it was finished. /This/ is exactly how is see the Mystrade relationship. Perfect perfect perfect. Thank you so much!
Eowin Symbelmine chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
So beautiful *o*
cheers chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
SHUT UP OH MY GOD THE ENDING WAS BEAUTIFUL. Kudos for this, I usually don't care much for Mystrade. This is gorgeous though, the language and the imagery are wonderfully done. Thank you for sharing this with the world .
caasla chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow. That was beautiful. Truly beautiful.

A very sweet fic. Although you didn't like it, I loved the ending. It really suits the story.

Thanks a lot for writing it!
stardiva chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
you call that a terrible ending? i call that a sweet ending. i love it. got any more?
ArcticOwl chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Oh, I do love your Mystrade fics, they are just wonderful. Thanks for sharing them with us.