Reviews for Father of the Bride
slytherinrose101 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Damn. This is so beautiful... I love authors who portray the Black sisters and their family as people with feelings and love for each other, thank you! xD
Alohaemora chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
I read this story AGES ago! The day it was posted, in fact. And I loved it! :) But since I was on my phone at the time, I did not add it to my favorites. And I forgot what it was called, as well. (Yes, a complete FF Disaster. Heheh).

I'm so glad I found it again! I absolutely love everything about this story. The tone, the conciseness, but moreover, Cygnus's characterization. It just goes to show that even the blackest of the Blacks have hearts. And, I suppose, being the father to three daughters only accentuates those feelings, eh?

Glad I can finally install this story in its rightful place in my "Favorite Stories." Thanks for a lovely read.
Chloe chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I would have almost felt sorry for Cygnus if he hadn't messed up Narcissa's by being all gloomy.
Mittenzs chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
I absolutely love this. I especially love the line "The marriage could have been to God himself and Cygnus would still not have been happy to walk Narcissa up the aisle."
BellaPur chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Oh Cygnus! He just can't take anymore can he? He loves them so much that he can't even pretend to be happy any more (
Inkfire chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Aw, this was lovely. Poor Cygnus! I really liked it, especially the way you showed that marriage really did fully take his daughters from him... Good work )
Expecting Rain chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Awww, Cygnus is such an overprotective dad. He's so cute. Again, I really loved this concept, and this fic was a great way to end it.
Amazon Star chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I love your story!Good job!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
I keep nearly falling asleep trying to review your isn't you I's school. And lack of sleep lol.

Anyways, I liked this a lot. Perfect capturing everything. Great job! XD
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Loved it. It really was a beutiful fic. You are an exallent writer.
DressagePunk chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Loved it. I liked how he thought marriage seemed to damage Bella, when she was just pushing focus into Voldemort rather than her husband.
Rain Sky chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Andromeda has his favourite daughter yum. I like reading it this way, especially because it's so rare.

His comment about Narcissa being the most likely to sneak out is making me so curious about your Narcissa!

This part was good, but I think in a different fic focused on Andromeda, I'd like to see what her feelings were; I think she felt more than simply what she said. I liked Cygnus's feelings, though:

"Can rot in Hell, every last one of them. If they can't accept that I want to marry you, then I don't give a damn what they think. I never want to see them again."

The words hurt Cygnus to the core, and he watched without acting as Andromeda and this Ted – was he a Mudblood? Half-blood? Muggle, even? Cygnus would never know which – disapparated.
Inkfire chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Oh, this was so sad and bittersweet... I especially liked the part when Cygnus doesn't know yet that it's Andromeda who left... he's so confident about what he knows of his family then...
BellaPur chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
And now I'm even closer to tears!

Oh goodness! I love your Cygnus. He's so caring.
Amazon Star chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I love your story! Good job!